in total shock, cant stop smiling :) :)

babyg

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I can't believe it but I have my BFP!!!!

I'm still in shock, only tested few hours ago.

After thinking I was out this month (I'd even gone and ordered new opks, pregnancare conception, wellman, and cbfm sticks :eek:), had what I thought was my usual spotting before af at 9dpo, not much only tiny bit, had some 10dpo and 11dpo only in morning, been checking my cervix and nothing since, 13dpo today, think my luthel phase is 12days.

I feel like its all a dream, I've had no symtoms really, maybe bit of bloated belly but put this down to all the xmas chocs I've been munching lol.

This month I took my pregnancare conception, used my cbfm and opk, used conceive plus (think this may have helped due to my lack of cm) and bd a lot lol.

Me and bf sooo happy :) :) :) :) sober NYE for me this year........loving it :) :)

renaming you to "G-Shock" Congrats lovely lady, I know it's not been easy, super pleased for you! :hug: :dust: :hug:

Congratulations What a great way to start 2012 :) xxx

thanks girls:dance:, still in shock today, think it will take a few days to settle in :shock:

couldnt sleep till after half 4 last night lol. xxx

Last edited:
Aw Wow!! :yay: Congratulations hun!! :yay: So pleased for you!! See you in Tri 1 :) x x

Congratulations so pleased for you.

Michelle. x

Congrats hun!! :) Wishing you a very healthy 9 months xxx

WOW! soooo pleased for you babyg!

must be record number of :bfp: for december now

CONGRATS hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads