Im in shock!!!

Congratulations! I just got my :bfp: this morning, did First Response and Digital! Due 27th October only a few days difference :) x x

Congratulations! I just got my :bfp: this morning too and im due 28th October xxx

thanks evryone ive got over the initial shock now and just so excited xx

I did say i wasnt testing untill friday but i did last night and got my BFP! :dance:

Done another test this morning and got another BFP!

Af was due today and obviously hasnt arrived! I only got 3 hours sleep last night and was suddenly really scared and nervous but today im so excited!
Oh is in shock and doesnt really believe it

I rung my mum as soon as i found out as ive got such a big mouth :rofl: she is thrilled that she is going to be a nanny, not telling anyone else just yet though xx

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy. See you in 1st tri xXxX

I did say i wasnt testing untill friday but i did last night and got my BFP! :dance:

Done another test this morning and got another BFP!

Af was due today and obviously hasnt arrived! I only got 3 hours sleep last night and was suddenly really scared and nervous but today im so excited!
Oh is in shock and doesnt really believe it

I rung my mum as soon as i found out as ive got such a big mouth :rofl: she is thrilled that she is going to be a nanny, not telling anyone else just yet though xx

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy. See you in 1st tri xXxX

When are you due hun? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27