Feel like crawling in to a corner

timsmom

Reaction score
I've been having a pretty shitty week this week with one thing and another and my husband has just rung me to tell me that one of our friends who was expecting has just had a miscarriage at 19 weeks. :cry: :cry: I am at work and can barely hold myself together.

I don't have any more details yet and just don't know how the bloody hell I'm gonna broach this when i see her. They live in Liverpool and her hubby rang Mart, but understandably didn't get any details at all.

I feel like crawling in to a corner and having a really good cry. :cry:

aww im sorry to hear that
can you not play on your preganncy and ask to go home hun?
i would if i was you go home have a bit cup of hot choccy and a nice long bath and just forget about the terrible past couple of days youve had
manda xx

That's so pants :hug:

Sorry to hear about your friend. The same thing happened to me last week and I was in floods of tears for my friend because you empathise so much when you're pregnant yourself.

I hope she's OK.... take yourself home and look after yourself :hug:

manda224 said:
aww im sorry to hear that
can you not play on your preganncy and ask to go home hun?
i would if i was you go home have a bit cup of hot choccy and a nice long bath and just forget about the terrible past couple of days youve had
manda xx

I have a meeting with two contarctors at 3 o'clock and it's too short notice to cancel. Shall just have to pull myself together and have a stiff upper lip.

Aww...so sorry to hear that. Big :hug: :hug: to you for sitting it out at work - you trouper! Sounds like you need a weekend of serious R&R to me. Stock up on bath bombs, chocolate and trashy books and pamper yourself. You deserve it.

Take care of you :hug:

awww hugs hunni,

its horrible when a friend misscarries, especially when your pregnant, my neighbour was pregnant 2 weeks further on then me, and recently miscarried, i hate going outside in fear of her seeing my bump, i feel terrible.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's crap hun! :hug: U know where I am if u need a moan xxxx :hug:

aww how terrible for your friend, I can understand why you feel so sad. Lots of hugs for you both :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back