feel miserable

purple13

Reaction score
am feeling so low and miserable right now. for absolutely no reason.

i've just cried on the phone to my OH... hoping he's going to come home soon and cook me dinner...

i know its just hormones but rationalising it isn't making me feel any better.

i just feel so down. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been feeling like this lately i'm so tired and busy all the time i keep crying all the time for no reason.

It is just hormones raging through our body hun.

awww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you feel better soon honey!! It may only be hormones, but it isn't nice feeling so sad! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hormones are evil things, I've lost count of the number of times I've got upset over nothing.
I hope you're feeling better

im the same , i think i actually cried myself out of tears the other day :rotfl:

:hug:

feel much better this morning thanks :) :hug: :hug: stupid hormones :wall:

OH cooked me dinner last night then made himself late for work this morning cos he wanted to stay in bed giving me cuddles. so even though i now have to go to work :)() i'm now feeling much happier :) :)

I absolutely sobbed myself to sleep last night. I don't really know what was wrong with me. Wasn't having a good night with pain anyway so think it may have been to do with that Didn't have a good nights sleep with pain in my hips and pelvis etc so goodness knows what I'm going to be like today too :(

DebbieM said:
I absolutely sobbed myself to sleep last night. I don't really know what was wrong with me. Wasn't having a good night with pain anyway so think it may have been to do with that Didn't have a good nights sleep with pain in my hips and pelvis etc so goodness knows what I'm going to be like today too :(

:hug: :hug: oh hon... hope you feel a bit better today and that the pain has lessened a bit xxxx

DebbieM said:

hope you feel better soon huni :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad u feeling better today purple :cheer: :cheer:
xxx

Still feeling quite miserable but I'm sure it'll pass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back