In the nightmare 2ww!

Joey2011

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday!

If you're in your 2ww how are you coping?

I ovulated last Tuesday but I'm not due until 11th June so mine's a 2.5ww! It's so frustrating!

I'm feeling quite crampy just above my pubic bone and gurgling too. It started two days after ovulation, it's way too soon to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms?

What are your experiences?

Xx

hey hun welcome to the waiting room im 3dpo nothing to report other then being bored out of my mind i hate the waiting game and over analyzing every trump:shock: but at least we all have each other in our madness xxxx

Absolutely!! Thanks so much! I'm trying not to focus on the way I feel but it's so hard. I've never felt crampy after ovulation before but I'll have to be patient! My boobs feel tender and my nipples too, sorry TMI!

I could just have late Ovu symptoms. Defo not testing until I'm due as I need to try and control myself!

Just wish so much that I am, it would be amazing.

Xx

The waiting is so hard. Hope you get your bfp hun fx xxxxxxx

i have the same.....started about 4 dpo......sliught cramps and pulling sensations in my lower tummy and gurgles....

good luck!! x

Hey ladies,

Im here with you too - 5DPO today and nothing to report. However I am trying to be chilled this month and not symptom spot - I cant bear the let down when AF arrives so am not having any expectations so I wont be disappointed. I didnt even get a + OPK so I ony know Ive OV'd as my temp has gone up and stayed up, so I dont think its my month anyway.

Fingers crossed for your BFPs! x

Hi ladies,

I'm really confused. I've had quite a few feelings that I've never had at this stage in my cycle. I've got bad period type cramping just above my pubic bone and my lower abdomen is gurgling like crazy.

Each day I've not expected anything (since I ovulated last Thursday) but I'm feeling sick, dizzy, felt like I was in a sauna in the office today and I'm really bloated this afternoon. I'm quite slim so my lunch could have done that! ;-)

I've forced myself not to get caught up with myself and testing early but surely something had to be going on if I'm already having symptoms. I did my Ovu test in the evening so don't know whether to go for it and test tonight, I know it's early but I'm confused at how my body is behaving!

I dreamt that I was having twins which were born on the 16th Feb, how crazy is that! It would be magical!

I've turned into a 2ww nut-job!!!!

Help! Xx

Xx

If you ovulated a week ago then you can def have symptoms! THe fertilised egg travels to the uterus to implant around this time. I have had symptoms when actually pregnant at this, and also wishful thinking ones!!!
Its too early to test, so just try and stay as relaxed as pos!
All X'd for you!! xx

Thanks so much! Was an idiot and tested, of course it was negative! I'm not even due until 11th June!

I'm keeping everything crossed too. Thanks for your support!

Xx

I'm here too! 3/4dpo. Feeling some twinges but they're prob imaginary! Hate it! GL everyone :dust: xx

yeah wouldnt it be good, for us all to be together in the first trimester part of the site, and sharing our god feeling so sick stories!! xx

I know! That would be a dream come true. I'm full of hope and if it hadn't happened this month I'll keep on trying.

Please keep me posted with any symptoms that start to happen as I will.

Xx

I hoping your holding in there and not driving your self insane today. My fingers are crossed for you hun xxx

I'm already a little bit hooked on this thread. Good luck ladies:dust:

Thanks so much that really made me want to cry that you all care so much!!

Ok, this morning I felt a little nauseous and I've been short of breath all day. Felt like I've been having a stress attack but I'm ok at work and home. I know this stage is driving me nuts but I'm feeling more relaxed. Confusing!

I feel awful saying this but there's a girl in my office who smells a little, not a sharp BO but a little musty. I usually smell her when I bump into her in the loo or kitchen but now I smell her in our open plan HUGE office, it's like my nose is stuck to her armpit!! I feel constantly spaced and have painful twinges and cramps above my public bone. I feel v swollen and when I try to suck it in it gives me a sharp stitch type feeling.

My nipples are sensitive and they have bumps on them now.

My hair is also horrendously greasy and I don't wash it that often due to the joys of dry shampoo.

How can I not be P? I can tell you that I'll feel like a prize idiot if I'm not. I'm just certain that I've never ever felt like this before. I know this is a critical stage and even with these symptoms AF could come and shatter my dreams but I'm hoping if I am it's a little fighting sticky Bean who wants to meet it's mummy in 9 months.

Seriously, last year I was the most career minded woman on earth, now look at me! I can't wait for the time to come to embrace my bump! Let's just hope it's already happening.

Thank you all for helping me to relax and chill out. You've been a tramendous help!

Xx

Sounding very promising Joey. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back