In the nightmare 2ww!

I am soooo excited for you!!!!! Keep us updated!! mwah xx

Thanks ladies!!

I'm praying every day that this is it! Tum is swollen and cramping still. Boobs ache a little today and nipples are less sensitive today.

I'm I'm not P then I'm really worried at how bloated I am!

I felt v nauseous when I woke up and I'll embrace these feelings if I am P!

If I'm due a week on Saturday so when do you think I should test?

Xx

Oooh its sounding so good! It depends what sort of tests you have. I try and hold out til 10dpo cos my luteal phase is only 12 days. But it sounds like yours is quite a lot longer, so I think 4 days before your period is due is probably the earliest.... Or if your a POAS-aholic you could start now!

Thanks!

I'm so worried that I'm setting myself up for a fall! I can't ignore how I feel though, v. sore boobs this morning, more veins in them and extremely nauseous and v bloated which makes me feel like my tum is tugging.

I just wish I knew. I'm sorry if I'm giving TMI as I know so many ladies have just been caught by the witch and I feel so bad about it. That's why I need to prepare myself for that being me a week tomorrow. I feel anxious this week, please god help me get through next week!

Having a down afternoon ;-(

Xx

*hugs* as you know from another thread I was having a down day. Its fine to feel like that occasionally!

In the past I have been convinced I was pregnant, I just felt different etc, but I guess when you're ttc you just notice every tiny thing that maybe you were overlooking previously.

Having said that your symptoms sound *really* good and I honestly hope this is your month. You sound scarily similar to me in so many ways (only recently deciding you're broody, being career driven etc) so if you can manage to get pregnant so can I - How irrational is that?! I think this ttc malarky has rotted my brain! Must dash gonna be late for a meeting with my boss!!!!

Thanks so much!

I've never ever used my phone as much in the office. My team look at my suspiciously and I think that they think I'm looking for another job!

I'm just going to have to be rational and think if this is it then great, if not then it's a few more cocktail nights out with the girls!

Patience is so not my thing but I know each day is a step closer to (hopefully with a prayer) my dream.

You will have your baby as I will one day, it's just so hard not being able to click your fingers and it happen.

Hope your meeting went well!

Roll on home time, this weather is amazing!!!

Xx

Pretty short meeting thank goodness as I had just returned from a lunchtime aerobics class so was pretty hot and bothered!

All I can think of is getting home to see if OH can BD before he goes out for the evening (even though I am pretty convinced I ovulated earlier on)!!! Not sure poor OH will have had enough recovery time!

I am rubbish at patience during the tww thats why I am so please I have a trip away next weekend.

How many dpo are you? I would so be POAS daily by now :D

Aerobics during lunch, what a woman!

Including the day I ovulated (not sure if you include the day) I'm 12 dpo. Due to my 30 day cycle I'm doing everything I can to hold off testing.

It's so scary!

Xx

Morning ladies!

Ok, I've continued to have some symptoms, some getting more acute such as sore boobs and nauseous feeling and some much less such as gurgling.

I'm terrified of doing a test in case it's a bfn! I'm 13dpo today including the day I ovulated. I'm due on my P on Saturday and also go away on holiday on the same day so if like to know if I am P or not.

Should I wait to test on Wed and then I'm 16dpo?

It just feels crazy writing this down as I'll be so confused if I'm not. I saw some friends and relatives yesterday and I'd thought I'd have said something like I'm having P symptoms and getting all excited but I just feel petrified that if I'm not, what is all this?!
Thanks for your support!

Xx

Honey, you might want to move this thread into the 'am I pregnant' section - that's where all the 2ww stuff belongs x

I don't know that I'm pregnant yet so I don't want to tempt anything by moving my thread.

Guess I'll just have to wait it out.

I don't know that I'm pregnant yet so I don't want to tempt anything by moving my thread.

Guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Its"am I pregnant", it's for those in 2ww, just means ladies in tic can choose to see 2ww posts or not rather than have them in general ttc x

Hi Secrethope,

I'm trying my best to refrain. I'm going to do one on Friday as that will be the 29th day of my cycle and I actually came on last month on my 29th day so I'm keeping everything crossed.

How are you doing?

Xx

I'm fine thanks :) Only 4dpo, so only imaginary symptoms so far!

I am just trying to stay as busy as possible. Went for a run today (OH is trying to get fit to lower his blood pressure) and had awful period type pain so had to stop. Just hope I haven't done any damage.

You are very good for holding out til Friday! Best of luck, really hope this is your BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back