In so much pain :(

mdsremos

Reaction score
I think the SPD has well and truly kicked in. I can hardly walk as the pain at the front of my pelvis is awful and causing what I think are painful tightenings like cramp across my lower tummy.
Little man keeps kicking at the bottom today as well which sometimes make me squeal/squirm with pain.
I am sure its SPD but the codydramol just doesnt seem to be helping at all and tried shopping this morning using both crutches but only managed an hour or so and was in tears cos its was so painful. Everything just seems to tighten and cramp up the bottom of my stomach. :help:

Awww hon, can only try to imagine what you're going through having the usual aches & pains that come with pregnancy :hugs:

I think MommaKat suffers from SPD, maybe she could give you some tips on how to cope?

I have been diagnosed with SPD too and the pain was unbearable yest and one day last week I had to stay up the stairs, this is where my toilet is lol so I just relaxed on my bed all day, well inbetween the school runs, which they now take 25 mins instead of the usual 5 min walk cause I just cant handle the pain if i walk fast x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back