In need of a hug

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
hiya everyone
i just really need a hug :(
im really lonely atm
i know it must sound stupid but i see all these couples in town and even on tv and i want it, i just want to be loved :cry:
in no way do i want to get back with my ex
i want someone new to love me unconditionaly
someone who holds my hands, gives me little kisses and all that soppy stuff lol

i know i wont get someone for years... who wants a girlfriend with a baby??

sorry to moan, i know it must sound stupid
but from going to about to become a family and getting married this year to losing it is crap

just need a cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

aww hun i REALLY know how ur feeling i really do. I think that all the time, everything makes me cry n im so depressed n always say, whos gunna want me wif a kid :oops: i love leah to bits but i wanna feel loved too.

I dont know what to say, cos i dont help at all but heres :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: if u ever wanna talk then pls pm me hun - i honestyly know how ur feeling n i giess one day it'l all get better, but atm ur thinkin when?no it wont etc cos thats how i feel

Well I know what to say - lots and lots of men will be more than happy to accept a girlfriend with a baby. Myself and two of my sisters ended up single after having our first children, we're all happy and either married or in long term relationships. When the right person comes along (and you may have to wait a while - it takes kissing a lot of frogs to find a prince :wink: ) he won't care less that you have a child and will be more than happy to love that child too as she's part of you.
It's v difficult being a single mother and wanting to have that perfect family you see everywhere - but I have to say there are advantages too. I was alone from when I was pregnant (the day I found out actually...tosser :? ) It meant though that I could concentrate on my child and I didn't have to worry about anyone else. The lack of physical contact is horrible - take the hugs and cuddles where you can - but you're not alone :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Wish there was something I could say to make you both feel better but I think libs got it spot on! :hug:

you are loved hun, by all of us girls, i know its not the same but dont forget we all care about you, if you need to chat pm me or im me any time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou Girls
Tori ive PM'd you :D
i really dont know what id do without everyone on here!
I cant thank you enough for all the help ive got

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

and I forgot to add - anytime you feel like a moan, a chat or just getting it all of your chest feel free to PM me - I was there for years and I know how crappy it can all feel sometimes :hug:

Aw hun :hug:

There's plenty of men who don't mind a woman with a kid. I worried about this when me and Kierans split up but now I'm a happily married woman with a baby on the way. And I knw loads of men who have taken on women with kids, it doesnt have the stigma attached like it used to.

There's someone for everyone babs.

Sometimes I envy the singletons (not that I'd be without my OH coz I wouldnt for the world :D )

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Theres one thing about being single with a baby, it seperates the men from the boys!

You will meet someone in time, someone who is worthy of your little ones love aswell as yours, but in the meantime enjoy the time you have on your own with your daughter, we meet the most amazing people when we stop looking :hug: :hug:

thanks for all the lovely comments girls :D

I was having a bad day yesterday,

I love all you girls, where would i be without you
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwww sweety :hug:

good things come to those who wait, dont go looking for love - it will never come,
but when you least expect it it will come, just enjoy this time now your and your little princess 1 2 1 time then im sure love will come find you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back