i thought things couldnt get any worse

i dont know what else to suggest. i can only hope that things work out for you sooner rather than later.

x

thanks hun, all we can do is just wait and see what happens. OH starts his new job on monday so at least its something good to look forward to, its more money and less hours theoffice job just didnt work out they said he would be getting more money and less hours he was doing 13 hr shifts and just the same money but hopefully its a start to good things to come :D

will keep yous all posted if anything changes and thankyou all so much for listening to me going on and on

:hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm really sorry to hear your havin probs weestar, when i went thru this last year i used to get my kids dressed n ready everyday and take them down to the council offices and sit in there all day, and kept goin up to the housin officer and asking if any houses had come available yet, i know it sounds awful but it took them a wk to house me when they said it would be 6 wks

That's the only way the listen Lyn, you were quite right in doing so, and look how quickly you did get a house for making a stand!

well after spending another long morning trying to get help and somewher to go. Ive had 3 fone calls from the letting store wondering why the hell we havent paid rent. I told them we cant afford the rent so he said well if yous are not out by the 25th then the bill goes up to £900 i feel sick. Hes getting really nasty to me me now saying that we had better be out or they will remove us.
Ive spent most of the morning crying on the fone to the housing begging them to find us somewher and now they have just told me that a house was available round the corner from us BUT because the stupid housing has transferd our case to lanark housing we werent offerd it Lanark housing dont know when we can find us a house and we will have to go to temp accomidation in glasgow but we have to pay for it all if we can afford all that shit then we could afford the rent hear and we wouldnt be in this mess all because OH works we would have to pay for it all.

so unless we can find someone to take us in for free wich no one can do were fucked in the street

i dont know what were going to do, weve got no one who can take us in and weve got no money at all till next month cos OH just started a new job and all i get is £36 from tax credits a week and £117 from child benefit a month to live off.

i cant handle anymore of this im sitting here in floods of tears and im so scared that i may have to sleep in the car with my kids

sorry i cant type anymore

Awww hun, i don;t know what to say hun, here's a big hug instead :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im shitting myself i need to fone the ketting store and tell them their is no way we can be out of hear by monday its just not possible and surely they cant have us on teh streets with 2 young kids, can they?

no way..they cant do that hun!
when i was getting evicted from my old flat and hadnt found anywhere else, my council advised us to pack up all our stuff and if we could move it somewhere else keeping only essentials with us..if not keep stuff there but packed up as much as possible..and dont move out..apparently u stay there, (coz theres a process of eviction) but you can stay until you get a final notice with a date that they are sending baliffs to evict you..stay until the day before that date.
they told us that you are within your rights to do this and it will buy you time..if thats your only option hun then do it! they cant put you on the streets..will ur council not help u at all..temp accom or anything??? they wouldnt help us but we didnt have any kids then so it was different!

i really hope everythings ok sweetie...good luck xxxx sending you hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

council wont help us at all the just told us the only option we have is to go to temp accomidation but cos OH works we have to pay for it and could be their up to 6 months. The only place that has available spaces is glasgow shelter and its a dump full of junkies perverts and all sorts im sorry but no way and even if we did have to go their we cant afford it, if we could afford to do that then we could afford to stay put and wouldnt be in this mess. it just makes me sick to the back teeth no one will help us and we will be left to stay here as sitting tenants till the get the police to remove us, we dont want this but we have no other choice stay here for now rent free or go live in some run down junkie hostel with 2 kids at risk of anything but having to pay for it

someone up their reallly hates me

stay put honey...i wouldnt go to one of those hostels alone let alone with the kiddies!!! :hug:

Awww weestar :hug:

Is there no one close by you could stay with for a bit (sorry don't know if someone has already asked this or not.

If you ring Child Tax Credit people and tell them your financial sitaution has changed they can alter your payments right away, even if it's just for a few weeks that should help a bit?

my advice would be to stay put, it will be worth it in the long run. i know youre scared but your landlord must know theres not a leg they can stand on. is there anywhere where you can store the furniture and bits that you can live without. can i just ask why you only get that little amount of tax credit.

do you get working tax and childs tax credit. my dh gets the childs credit and i get the working credit. you should get extra child tax credit if you have a child under the age of one as well. if you other half earns less than £15K then you should be getting about £50 a week working credit and every four weeks around £300 child tax credit. might be worth phoning them up if you dont. get this much. i think if you go on their website you can find out the correct amount you are entitled to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back