*Cry* - I need a hug!!

SarahH

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: I need a hug.

Yesterday I was baby sitting my 2 nephews as my sister in law had a hospital appt.
She came back in tears as she has a cancerous lump in her neck which has to be removed.
I am back home today, and I feel awful saying this, but I just feel so drained today as I had to be her rock yesterday. I will ALWAYS be there for her no matter what, but it just brought back so much memories from when my Mum passed away, I just came home last night and cried!!

My sis-in-law is a lone-parent of two boys aged 10yr and 5yr, there Dad is just an a**hole, and causes nothing but trouble. And then my in-laws live in the States so, my sis-in-law only really has me and my hubby.

I will have to stay at hers for a week when she goes in for the op and treatment to watch the boys as, as I said the Dad is useless and doesnt care at all about them.

I feel so bad moaning about it... but why is it everyone close to me gets Cancer. :cry: Sorry for coming on here, but she doesnt want anyone to know yet... but I had to talk to someone about it.

:hug: aww big hugs Sarah

I'm so sorry that you've received such awful news, it must be terrible for you hun.

Don't worry about having moan, it must be very hard for you, bringing up all the emotions from what you went through with your mum, being upset and worried about your sister in law but then having to be strong for her and her kiddies. It isn't surprising that your feeling drained and down.

You seem like a a very caring and strong person and I hope that together you can all get through it.

I wish your sister in law all the best and if you need to off load you know where to find me :hug:

xSuzx

aw sarah i'm sooo sorry you recieved bad news and i hope your sister in law is ok and i wish her all the best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I understand how you feel, but its wonderful that you have stepped in to help her, it shows what an amazing caring person you are and how much you love your family - and you are well within your rights to feel drained by it - anyone would hun :hug:

Please come here and talk about it whenever you need to, we're all here for you :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
I understand how you feel, but its wonderful that you have stepped in to help her, it shows what an amazing caring person you are and how much you love your family - and you are well within your rights to feel drained by it - anyone would hun :hug:

Please come here and talk about it whenever you need to, we're all here for you :hug:

I think exactly the same. Big hugs to you hun :hug:

thank you all.... it's just so hard to let it sink in!! She is only 37yrs old and she only went to the hospital as they thought she had a problem with her tyroid (sp?)

I know we will be fine, it's just to difficult as the 2 boys know something is wrong but dont know what.

Awww Sarah, just wanted to wish your SIL all the best...... :hug: :hug: I hope she recovers quickly from this, and as the others have said, feel free to offload on here babe, we'll all be here to support you when you need us :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( i really dont know what to say that is so horrible!
im sure everything wil be alright though
its horrible cancer is.
ive lost too many people i love to cancer.
but at least they have caught it early enough to have it removed
ireally do hope things go ok
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111