i really need a hug

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i am sat here in tears and it probably seems so stupid and it probably is but at the moment im so annoyed and sooo upset its unnbelievable!
well my dad is alway and i mean always telling me im doing wrong with Braydon or if i say something my dad will say the opposite and its really getting to me as i am Braydons mum i should say wot happens? rite? or is it becouse im living in his house he should have his say?? i dunno!!

but like tonite i was saying to mum how i wanted to put B down earlier at 7 tonite he normally goes at 7.15 but wanted to start putting him down mum agreed, my dad at 6.45 decided he wanted to take braydon outside 5 mins after id sed bout putting him down earlier, and once u say do u wanna go out to braydon he is there so then i had world war 5 putting him down and dad going aww u should have let him come out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
sorry for the rant everyone just so stressed out
then my mum came upstairs as i asked her to see a new top id brought and the first thing she sed to me was OMG ur getting fat :cry: she knows im concious about the weight iv put on and that i am trying to loose it but she still constantly says im fat and its really getting to me iv tried telling her it really upsets me but she says im being silly !!!

then to top it all off they keep going on at me about getting a bloke - i dont want one at the mo happy me and B- but they make such a big deal out of it, and i mean telling our neighbours - who we dont really know, occasional chats here and there, that there gonna end up paying a bloke to go out with me - like that helps my confidence like i couldnt get a bloke of my own, just coz i dont want one doesnt mean i cant get :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: one :twisted:

sarah ... :hug:

You may be living under their roof but B is your son and they should respect any decisions you make wherre he is concerned.
Can you not talk to them and tell them that their comments make you feel insecure and that you dont need a bloke, say that the last lad you was with left you high and dry why would you want to rush into it again.
Hope your ok darlin, u have my msn addy xxx

aww huni!

:hug:

if you need a chat, feel free to pm :hug:

aww hun, i know how u feel, i live with my parents still and i get sooo pis*ed off when they do the opposite to me. I feel bad for sayin nething thou as im under their roof, their supporting me etc.

Here if u wanna chat, just PM me and we can rant bout it together lol :hug:

Sarah if it makes you feel any better I am 35 and have my own house and my mum still tells me what to do and how to do it. :roll:

Don't know what else to say but thought I would send you a :hug:

aww hun bless you if you ever need a chat feel free to pm me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
You are right, you are Braydon's mummy, you call the shots. Sorry everything is getting a bit tense at the moment. :( Sending some hugs to cheer you up. :hug: :hug:

M
xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: So sorry things are like this for you. Like the others have said, you are B's mum and what you say should go. Could you talk to them about how you are feeling? I hope things get better for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My mum & dad used to do the same thing when me and Dan were living at home - remember, even though you're a mummy yourself, you're still their baby, and it's hard for them to let go. There will be a time when it suddenly dawns on them you're an adult

We'll have my parents moving in with us when we move, but we'll be able to take the fuse out of mums stair lift if she gets too much :wink:

bighugmd5.gif

My mum & dad were the same, we lived with them til Josh was 2 and they always used to be looking over my shoulder.

Even before they went out they would ask if I would be alright with Josh on my own as though I was his big sister or something!! I felt like I couldnt argue with them though cos I was living under their roof.

Even now that we dont live with them they still make things hard for me. When I take Josh to their house and ask them not to give him sweets or not let him do certain things they'll do the complete opposite and it really pisses me off. Almost every time I go there I have to bite my tongue about something otherwise Id have a right go at them!

As for the comments about your weight, thats just not on. Im sure your mum doesnt realise how much it gets to you. Try telling her that you're not being silly and that it really does make you feel upset when she says it.

Right I think I've gone on enough :lol:

I hope you feel a bit less stressed soon! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah sorry you are feeling so pants but I just want to say I have HUGE amounts of respect for you. There is no way at your age that I could have coped with being a mum and you do such a brilliant job and are such a good representative for young mums. You have a gorgeous son who is obviously your world and you work hard and are quite rightly proud of Braydon. You know what you want and I can just tell from your posts that you will do well in whatever it is you want to do. Parents are a pain in the bum but I bet yours are so proud of you really and want the best for you just as you do for your handsome boy :hug: :hug: :hug:

skatty said:
Sarah sorry you are feeling so pants but I just want to say I have HUGE amounts of respect for you. There is no way at your age that I could have coped with being a mum and you do such a brilliant job and are such a good representative for young mums. You have a gorgeous son who is obviously your world and you work hard and are quite rightly proud of Braydon. You know what you want and I can just tell from your posts that you will do well in whatever it is you want to do. Parents are a pain in the bum but I bet yours are so proud of you really and want the best for you just as you do for your handsome boy :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: awww thank u soo sooo much hun i can not tell u how much that means to me, uv made me cry hehe thank u

Sorry your feeling like this, parents will be parents whether your living at home or married in your own home - they are all the same and one day (scarily!) we'll be sticking our nose into the life of our little one(s) too I'm sure.

Any chance you could move out? Apply for council housing or similar? Given you have a child and need to move out of your parents place you'd be fairly high up on their list and depending on property avaliability you might get offered something pretty quickly. When I first moved out (ok so were going back 10 years now!) I applied and got offered a flat within the space of about 12 days!! Amazed I really was. It's worth looking into, you might still have your parents sticking their oar in but at least you'd be just you and your son and know you can always just lock the door and be by yourselves.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: There you go darling...you are doing a fantastic job...my parents still tell me what to do and I am 34 :roll:

As for a bloke, you are doing a mighty fine job without one and they arent the bee all and end all...cleaning up their stinky socks and grotty underpants :puke:

And you AINT fat..you are lovely. Trust me, I have battled with my weight all my life and now I have my daughter and my life is complete, I couldnt give 2 hoots about a bit of excess baggage, I am happy and healthy and thats all that matters xxxxxxxxxx

Sarah&Braydon said:
skatty said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: awww thank u soo sooo much hun i can not tell u how much that means to me, uv made me cry hehe thank u

Sorry didn't mean to make you cry but I meant every word :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back