In laws are here!:-(

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
I know I'm a dreadful person- but my inlaws drive me mad and they have come over today!!!
They have spent their time so far suggesting why my 4 year old may be being naughty, discussed why my baby does t like her babygro and explained that me and OH are pathetic for not wanting to go out in this cold wet weather!!!

I am now taking advantage of expressing time! I have brought Ella upstairs to just give myself 20 + minutes freedom from them! Funnily enough I'm not getting too much milk up... They stress me out so much!!!!

Worse still - OH just talked about going out for dinner with them! I was hoping they weren't going to be here too long!!!

Sorry for the rant!!!! Grrrrr!!!!

Why are u pathetic for not wanting to go out in the cold ... I won't take my LO out in the cold or rain unless I really have to xxx

Omg you are missing the BEST "smug smile" time ever!!!! Express some milk and stick it in their tea/coffee :D

I'm totally with you on the in laws hun, but sorry there's only enough room under the patio for mine xxxxxxxx

Haha babybrain defo express some milk and put in their brew really wish I had thought to do that to my In Laws lol xx

Arrrr little muffin! No wayyyy!!!! It would kill me I'm sure. I would definitely become an alcoholic! I've had tO have a LARGE glass of wine as they have now left! Grrr!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back