In-laws are a nightmare!

Haha worth it for the entertainment value then x at least they'll leave you alone for a while - sounds like they'll have enough going on between themselves for a while lol

hahaha that's hilarious! Karma is a bitch eh? silly cow ruined her own wedding day, and whats up with her husband surley its not that important to spend the day before your wedding with the best man, we where too busy getting ready anyway, and then I just slept at my mums he didn't even see his brother until the wedding day! x

omg lol I'd love to see a bride & MIL slapping each other but I've only ever been to the most boring and uneventful weddings so far including mine :roll: :slap: :lol: x

Hahahaha! Bet you're so pleased you decided to go after that show!! I'm sure they'll have kissed and made up by Christmas, but I wouldn't be going out of my way to make time for them if I were you... make your own plans and stick to them and fit Team Crazy in when you would otherwise have free time. X

I know- I didn't believe things like that happened in real life! I spent the day after my wedding drinking champagne and opening presents, not on the phone apologising for attacking my guests! :)

Oh my!!! What a wedding video that would make! Glad you went and enjoyed yourself at their expense though! Karma came back and bit them both on the arse it would appear! xx

Oh dear, what an eventful wedding! Id have loved to have been a guest haha!
Hope you managed to enjoy your 10 year anniversary night with your hubby x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Omg just read this whole thread- amazing, there are no words! The bride sounds vile!

LOL!!!! I was hoping you would update with how it went...I'm speechless though!! What a terrible way to start married life...??

Goodness me...must have been bloody hilarious to watch though! I went to a wedding once where the bride was absolutely hammered...she threw up down her dress. Classy ;-)

Hope you and hubby can move on from this now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back