• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In hospital again... Update page 2

M&Ms

Reaction score
Been having pains again which have been very uncomfortable and some very painful. Regular contractions showing on monitor but cervix still not dilated so they say it is all caused by another water infection :shock: I can handle pain from UTI or contractions but both together takes the biscuit! :cry:

They're keeping me in overnight just in case. If anything else happens I will text Keslo66 (Steph) and let her know :D

good luck hun, i hope something happens for you soon.

still nothing this end, even after jog round the park lol.

keslo66 said:

You managed to jog?? :shock:

Mezzie- good luck hope it gets going soon :hug:

tangerinedream said:
keslo66 said:

You managed to jog?? :shock:

Mezzie- good luck hope it gets going soon :hug:

:lol: abit yeh, must have looked like a right idiot :lol:

oh meezie, i forgot, i had a dream about you last night. you moved into the flat above me, and you came down for a chat.

we were sitting on my sofa. but i cant remember for the life of me what we were talking about :x :lol:

no update as yet ladies hopefully she is getting some much needed sleep

Good luck hun, i hope all goes well.

Well if your dream was anything like our normal chats Steph it would probably have been about mad pets or food! :rotfl:

Pains are driving me up the wall so dosed up to eyeballs on painkillers. Hope they actually work soon :pray:

I'm going to ask doc if they will induce me. I really can't bear this going on much longer :cry:

Sarah x

Good luck Meezie, hope everything starts soon for you and goes quick too! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lisa

Good luck i hope it turns into the real thing for you :hug:

sorry to hear you are suffering Meezie, take care and good luck :hug:

got a text from meezie. she is ok, but getting some strong contractions.

she is really hoping it turns into something and has the baby soon.

fingers crossed for her ladies :)

i hope things are going well and this is really it for you :) :)

goodluck meezie hope baby comes soon :)

Meezie im sorry to hear your having a rough trime and lets hope this LO make a show soon for you! :hug:

Well I am home again (if I can call it home, as my landlord and his plumber mate are fitting my new boiler so have floorboards up everywhere). :shock:

Personally, I think they just wanted the hospital bed back but it seems once again the contractions were caused by a UTI :? Causes a irritable uterus apparently - and an irritable me too! :evil:

Haven't a clue now how I will be able to tell the difference between a UTI and labour. Both cause painful contractions and back pain - and seeing as I had to have my waters broken with my daughter - I may not even get that warning! :shock:

So back to the waiting game :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back