In general, how are you feeling?

Dinky

Reaction score
I am feeling a little on top of the world!

I have sore boobs/nipples but so long as I stay warm (or so long as OH doesnt pinch too hard!!!) they are generally ok!

I am beginning to absolutely love being pregnant. I am getting compliments about how I am glowing! My fatty look it turning in to a pregnant look!
I am just, in general feeling happy :)

My lil girlie is gonna be so loved :D

I feel almost guilty about posting this as I know not all of you will be feeling the same :(

xxx

I THINK *touch wood* that my sickness is dissapearing at long last. So thats already a huge relief. I have a little bump but not really a real pregnancy bump yet. I can't wait for that! :)

Don't feel guilty for feeling on top of the world! That's exactly how you should be feeling! :)

I'm not quite there yet physically but hopefully will be in the next week or so. I am happy though that Ive finally seen baby P, had my due date brought forward 10 days and I'm developing a nice bump which I'm very proud of and keep talking too!

I feel amazing, but I haven't really felt anything other than good, so far!,x

I'm feeling great!!
Still very tired but generally feeling happy, healthy and LOVING being pregnant!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror to find that the pregnancy 'glow' has crept in overnight!
The remnants of the awful spots I had over the last few weeks are have finally done one and my eyes look really bright and twinkly! Long may it continue, hope you're all feeling good too xxxx

Generally feeling well with more energy than I did in Tri1, but I think I over did it a bit yesterday with my nieces 5th birthday party - I was the big kid playing in her new wendy house. Plus we had a late night so I'm sooooo sleepy today.

I've heard that the sickness can return in Tri3 - is that correct? I really hope not!!
xx

I'm tired and hungry but as JayJay said... Loving being pregnant!

Feeling him move is still just soooooo amazing! :)

XX

Im the same as everyone else.

Feeling amazing, some days feel tired but hey, I'm allowed I'm growing a mini human! :D.

Also LOVING being pregnant too :) xxxx

I am totally worn out tired. Go to bed about 11ish, and dragging myself out of bed at lunchtime the next day!
then if i aint working i move to sofa and slob on it all day. I not even had energy for swimming this last week or so. Going to drag myself to yoga tonight but I REALLY cant be bothered.

also have all the housework to do before I am back to work tomorrow as my lazy ass of a husband didnt lift a finger on his weekend off. GRRRR!!!!!!

very very tired but loving my baby bump x

I am too starting to love being pregnant, sickness seems to be on its way for me too! Feel quite tired in the afternoons and cant stop yawning. I too have a little bump which people are noticing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back