Feeling completely normal...

ickleprawn

Reaction score
Hi,

Hope you are all feeling well. I'm 15 weeks and am hoping you can give me a little reassurance as I'm feeling completely not pregnant! I know it's not compulsory to feel crap but the stretching pains and feeling that something was happening downt there seems to have gone, I have loads of energy and am not sick at all. I'm still off food in general, but once I start eating am ok.

I have my 16 week MW appointment next week and it's started to play on my mind that she won't find a heartbeat because something's happened to the baby. I haven't really got a bump yet either - just look flabby!!!

Someone wrote on here that being sick a lot was the sign of a strong hormanal pregnancy - does that mean that if you're not sick it may not be so strong and things might go wrong?

Think I'm winding myself up here aren't i?!

i felt like that with both mine hun! its completely normal once you get thru the first 12 weeks to suddenly stop feeling as sick, and to not really feel pregnant. its kinda an inbetweeny stage cos you're not showing or feeling kicks or anythiing yet!! try not to worry too much hun - i know, easier said than done!!

as soon as i got past 12 weeks i felt totally not pregs too! Enjoy your energy while u can! xxxx

Cool. Makes me feel better, thanks! I've been reading on here about how people are feeling movements and looking at bumpy pics etc and just started to get a bit worried! Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling every time they see me and I feel like I should have something other than 'great!' to tell them!

That's soooo funny! I feel exactly the same!! I'm 14 weeks today and I had a TERRIBLE 1st trimester! Was constantly sick and couldn't keep anything down. Now I feel absolutely fine, as though nothing's there...
It's good to know that other people feel the same. I'm sure everything's fine so don't worry :)

Yeah I thought there'd be other people out there in the same boat which would make me feel better - thanks for the replies!

I guess baby heard too as this morning I got up and spent the first half hour of the day with my head down the loo being violently sick - so bad it gave me a headache!!! I get the message - he/she is still there and didn't want any weetabix!!!

Hehehe! Oh dear!

All I managed to keep down was Heinz Tomato soup as it was in liquid form. Anything with any kind of texture was a no no!

Making up for it now as I feel great!! Haha!

Hope you're feeling better now hun!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back