Feeling rough

Merfairy

Reaction score
hey all,

I am 20 weeks now but I am really feeling a strain here.. is it normal? I have aching lower tummy and am not comfortable sitting for too long and need to walk around as I start feeling uncomfortable. I am getting rounder by the day and think I am having a baby growth spout... I am not worrying about something bad happening (or should I be) but.. I get uncomfortable sitting for too long... and sleep is a nightmare as I keep waking up in the night...

I also know it is going to get worse.. how do I ease the discomfort; I have my baths and am wearing loose clothing, but god baby feel heavy inside tummy. I know it is moving around as we checked the heartbeat again yesterday and it sounded quite active inside...

Should I be worried or is this normal for 20 weeks... I fear how big I am going to get... and what this my do to my body. I feel so rough..

hugs :roll:

aww hun,

im 20+ weeks now an im feelin same, i feel constantly like ive eaten to much an bump is just gettin more out every day! sleep is a no go, im still up 3 times a night to pee an then just cant get confy!

i remember with my lil boy feeling the same and you just genrally adapt to it with out knowing, your prob just avin a off few days spesh if you are going threw groth spurt, it will settle down again soon n u will feel great im sure x

Yeah.. your probably right.. just wish I was able to sleep through the night... is a pain in arse eh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back