In absence of Zoltar - who wants to ask my dalmatian a ?

babyblonde

Reaction score
Ask me a yes/no question and I will put it to Toby for you. He will sniff my left hand for yes and my right hand for no.

Yes, I am that sad that I have done this with him before :lol:

All questions welcome!

yes please! will i get pregnant in the next 3 months?

then ask if i will ever have a girl! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

then ask if I'm a fat pie (as a test!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You're crazy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But hey let's ask him if I will be pregnant within the next 2 months :pray:

Toby isn't speaking to me (too busy trying to steal my biscuits) but Sophie says yes to the next 3 months, yes to a girl and no, you are not a fat pie :lol:

Hi ask him if I will concieve before christmas please? Lol

Or if not, will I concieve in the next 3 months?

I think this is a really cute post! :D

xxx

shaunie_louise said:
Hi ask him if I will concieve before christmas please? Lol

Or if not, will I concieve in the next 3 months?

I think this is a really cute post! :D

xxx

Toby says yes

who's sophie?

(whoever she is she lies!! I am a fat pie! Eaten loads of choccies we got for hubby's birthday! :oops: :oops: ) Fingers crossed she's right about the next 3 months. if she can narrow it down at all that would be great! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (before christmas?)

p.s. when did i stoop so low as to ask animals when i'll get pregnant?! I must be totally obsessed! :shock:

awww. well give her a biccie from me for saying yes in the next 3 months! (fingers crossed it's this month though!)

This post made me laugh :rotfl: Will I be pregnant before Christmas? :)

Tell toby thank you very much!!

And thank you to you...sorry I don't know your name! Im really embaressed about that!! :wall:

Thanks lol xx

awww how cute.

Will I get my BFP before Christmas?

If not then before June 09?

Cheers hun :hug:

Maybe you should do a poll then if it comes true or totally wrong for people then you will be able to see the results easier :think: ...........I have just realised that I am just as mad as you for even thinking about a poll for it!! Not that it is a bad thing being mad :wink: :rotfl:

You know, I read the title and thought to myself 'ask my dalmatian a question, must be a joke or something' but no...you are actually asking your dalmatian questions and have roped the collie in too :lol: :lol: I'm afraid, I'm very afraid! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: this is cute as but seriously crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorna said:
awww how cute.

Will I get my BFP before Christmas?

If not then before June 09?

Cheers hun :hug:

Toby says no - Sophie isn't sure

KittyMom said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Will I get my BFP before Christmas? x

Sophie says no - Toby isn't speaking to me because I wouldn't give him a meatball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back