• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

HollyHobby said:
ejjie said:
Hi Hols

Can you please ask him another question from me? Can you ask him if I will ovulate whilst my husband's on his lads holiday (a week starting from today!) I do hope not :pray: :pray:

Zoltar seems to think you will :?

Zoltar's mean!!!! :evil:

Thanks for that. Funnily enough I have just had a call to arrange a second viewing on Saturday morning. The couple who are coming back haven't sold theres yet but are still in that hopeful period - I remember those days, they seem so far away ... Sorry almost burst into song at the joy of Zoltar's prediction.

can i ask a non pregnancy question ?

"will i get the job i have applied for with springfields nursery?"

Hollyhobby can I be cheeky????

Can you ask Zoltar if I am having a girl? (Cheri predicted a girl)

Thanks HollyHobby I'm very happy with his prediction :dance: I hope it's right :pray:

HollyHobbie can you thank Zoltar for me he was spot on :D :cheer:

rhian85 said:
can i ask a non pregnancy question ?

"will i get the job i have applied for with springfields nursery?"
according to zoltar you will!

reallyoldmum said:
Hollyhobby can I be cheeky????

Can you ask Zoltar if I am having a girl? (Cheri predicted a girl)

He agrees with Cheri! (but then maybe cheri is zoltar too :lol: )

ooo can i ask another one? :oops:

will i get my home birth?

Hiya hun, can you ask Zoltar, will I be moving to Cyprus next year? Thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Hiya hun, can you ask Zoltar, will I be moving to Cyprus next year? Thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Best learn how to speak Cyprus speak lol :dance: yes!

Zoltar was wrong about my tests but holly cancelled it out for me by saying she hope's he's wrong...

P.S - Zoltar, I don't think it will work out between us, I can't share you will all these ladies :rotfl:

When will AF get here? :roll:
I'm on day 49 and still getting BFN

Thank you Zoltar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon