• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so who is going to breast feed then?

I'll just be doing it for a very short period to make sure my baby gets the colostrum. Not able to do it any longer as have to get back on anti arthritis meds but a little is better than nothing is the way I look at it.

1 breast feed can give your baby all the nutrients they need to last up to 12 years!!!

so yes little is better than nothing :D

I'm definitely gonna breast feed... im not sure for how long tho.

maybe 3 months or 6 months..

i wanted to have a breast reduction before i found out i was preggy so this my chance for a free one as well (i hear) :lol:

im 38 G !!!!!

I'm definitey gonna give it a whirl, really hope the baby can take to it though. I've heard all stories about the baby not getting enough milk but i really want to because of how good it is for the baby.

im going to breast feed! i have had my breasts enlarged about ten years ago and i breast fed my other 2 children for a few weeks but this time i want to breast feed for as long as possible. please note that not all people who have had breast surgery are able to breast feed but there is a good chance that all will be well. i even had my implants put in through a cut under my nipple but they must of left my plumbing in tact as all works well!!!

sarah x

Hi thanks for the advice.

I have posted a topic on combining both breast feeding and bottle feeding.
Hope the info helps.

Bev x x

Im definately going to try! Im scared i'll fail though.

i breastfed all 3 of mine until they were around 7/8 months old.then when they got teeth i expressed my milk until they were around 14months old and they went straight to cows milk.i intend to do the same with this one :D i loved breastfeeding,it just makes me feel like i am doing something great for my children,and afterall our boobies are made for our children, not our men!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back