• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

could you ask if we will come into any money this year ??? feckin hope so :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: Can you ask one more for me please :angel: :D Can you ask if I am pg now? I am having loads of symptoms but I think that it is just me symptom spotting for a change :roll:

HollyHobby said:
ejjie said:
HollyHobby said:
sometimes he is :evil: shall i smack him one for you? :wink:

Ask him if he wants to take it outside????

Zoltar says if your mans away then he'll come keep you company :cheer: :cheer:
i made that up actually :)

Zoltar's getting a bit frisky! Tell him he's welcome any time, I keep hearing noises in the night and working myself up into a state of panic! I used to be SO independent and now I'm a nervous wreck!!!

Hi Holly

Can you ask Zoltar if Agnus castus will help with my cycles, ta :)

mrs_metal said:
Hi Holly

He's uncertain, dont rely on it

(but vitb6 might or even progesterone cream!)

A&J said:
:wave: Can you ask one more for me please :angel: :D Can you ask if I am pg now? I am having loads of symptoms but I think that it is just me symptom spotting for a change :roll:

:hug: :hug: cant say, he's uncertain

rhian85 said:
could you ask if we will come into any money this year ??? feckin hope so :rotfl: :rotfl:

Zoltar says yes but you'll regret it!

was your hubby gonna rob a bank then get caught? :moon:

Misslarue said:
When will AF get here? :roll:
I'm on day 49 and still getting BFN

Thank you Zoltar!

he cant be that specific! hang in there :hug:

And for the ladies, Zoltar says he's man enough for you all!!!

HollyHobby said:
mrs_metal said:
Hi Holly

Thanks Holly, how did you know I was thinking about progesterone cream as well! :)
I'm already taking b6 in the pregnancy vits and it's not done anything :( so agnus castus or progresterone :think: might give progesterone a try first :D

HollyHobby said:
rhian85 said:

Zoltar says yes but you'll regret it!

was your hubby gonna rob a bank then get caught? :moon:

ha ha ha noooo OH is a good boy hes a special constable :D i was thinking more in terms of winning the 70mil euro millions jackpot tonight :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

mrs_metal said:
HollyHobby said:
[quote="mrs_metal":2u48wm2d]Hi Holly

Thanks Holly, how did you know I was thinking about progesterone cream as well! :)
I'm already taking b6 in the pregnancy vits and it's not done anything :( so agnus castus or progresterone :think: might give progesterone a try first :D[/quote:2u48wm2d]

oww i have very bad irreg cycles...does progestion cream work and if so where can i get it from ??? help urgently needed on this one ladies im on CD 59 ATM :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

rhian85 said:
oww i have very bad irreg cycles...does progestion cream work and if so where can i get it from ??? help urgently needed on this one ladies im on CD 59 ATM :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
I think progesterone is more for the second half of the cycle helping with the hormones in the luteal phase and agnus castus or vit B6 are more for regulating your whole cycle.

I've been doing some googling this evening about agnus castus and it seems to get results for irregular cycles to bring on ovulation and therefore AF two weeks later but it also seems it can be quite a potent medicine so most people on the web recommend seeing a qualified herbalist for a correct dosage for you personally but you can get it in boots or holland and barrett as either capsules or drops (drops are supposed to be better).

For the progresterone cream, Babydust posted in another thread that she got hers from here http://www.progesterone.co.uk/ I had a look earlier and the site explains how the cream can help with fertility.

Good luck sorting out your cycles :hug:

hi - dont know if this thread is still going but could you ask zoltar if ill get a BFP this month. Thank youh

Ah poor Holly thought she'd get a weekend off!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Please can you ask Zoltar one last little Q for me? If I will get PG this cycle

Me thinks a big fat NO :shakehead:

xxxxxx

hi could i ask a zoltar a question please
will i be pregnant this month is cherie22 right i will find out this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back