Ovulation and BDing?

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Well, I think I may have Ovulated a day early as yesterdays OPK was darker than day befores but today had gone back to being light and this morning I woke up with a pain in my one side so hopefully I Ov'ed.
As I thought Id OV tomorrow I didnt bd last night, so not so sure of the chances this time round (BD'ed Thurs and today and will probably have another go tomorrow just in case)
Do you think it will make much difference that I didnt BD last night?

My honest reply is that I don't know when I ov'd this month as OPK's only had a faint line never dark enough and my chart on FF said i ovd later but we managed to get a BFP this month so its not over till AF arrives.

Sending you baby dust and hope you get your BFP :pray:

Your situation is exactly the same as I was earlier this month.

I too ovulated early, only BD'ed a couple of times (a few days before and the day of ovulation), and if it hadnt have been for OPK's I would have mised ovulation altogether - funnily enough I also woke up with a bad pain the morning I ovulated!!

Well you can see from my ticker the outcome!! I was absolutely sure there wasnt a chance in hell, so didnt even symptom spot...........just shows it happens when you least expect it!

Good Luck and hope you get your BFP! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back