I don't think we have a chance this month....

I can see why it would get boring, i'm still waiting for a period, don't know when i'm ov or anything and I think to myself oh shall we BD? then I think...whats the point if i'm not even ov? (I hate doing the buisness without condoms, feel so ikky after) and I just lose interest.

Hi Sammy, I couldnt BD on my most fertile date as my husband went offshore a couple of days before but amazingly I am now pregnant so think positive. Spermies can live 3 - 5 days :)

xx

congrats nurse sarah on your BFP! That was really quick. I fell in 2 months with DD but OH has MF issues (no doubt due to extensive smoking :evil: ) but promises to try and rectify this. I have had most tests and all fine so far. If i test neg then i suppose it wont be any different to all the other months but then at least i knew then i had done everything i could. Its going to be a long 2WW! I went to the docs today to arrange for a smear test (not had one for years) and mentioned i think i might have IBS (i have all the signs and have had for years - runs in the family as well :roll: ) He has put me down for loads of blood tests to test for thyroid etc etc. We have been referred in Holland to the fertility clinic to continue any tests as OH's private health care covers all these for free (not sure about IVF though we will have to ask but i think he said it was covered too) They are really quick in Holland with the IVF procedure so we will have to see what happens.

I know what its like to feel boredom setting in... its getting really frustrating! :x

xxsammyxx said:
congrats nurse sarah on your BFP! That was really quick. I fell in 2 months with DD but OH has MF issues (no doubt due to extensive smoking :evil: ) but promises to try and rectify this. I have had most tests and all fine so far. If i test neg then i suppose it wont be any different to all the other months but then at least i knew then i had done everything i could. Its going to be a long 2WW! I went to the docs today to arrange for a smear test (not had one for years) and mentioned i think i might have IBS (i have all the signs and have had for years - runs in the family as well :roll: ) He has put me down for loads of blood tests to test for thyroid etc etc. We have been referred in Holland to the fertility clinic to continue any tests as OH's private health care covers all these for free (not sure about IVF though we will have to ask but i think he said it was covered too) They are really quick in Holland with the IVF procedure so we will have to see what happens.

I know what its like to feel boredom setting in... its getting really frustrating! :x

aww hun good luck for the 2ww :hug: be great for you if you get some quick tests done too xx

Hun I only BD'ed once the month I got my BFP and you know what the outcome was for me!!

Have my fingers and toes crossed for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back