Implantation cramps???

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi lovely girlies,

Apologies in advance for yet another thread but your advice is the only release in the dreaded world of ttc!

Af was due on Sunday but has yet to show and I've been havin lots of af type cramps since Saturday, it felt like I was about to come on but she's still not here, the cramping has died down today but I'm still feeling real tired, mega thirsty and my boobs are killing me!!

I tested this morning bfn but got a v faint 2nd line on ov stick, could I be feeling implantation?

If any one has any thoughts I'd be really grateful.

Thanks

Xxxxxxxx

Hi hun , I'm sorry I carnt help with the question , but I will be watchin for an answer , not had cramps but yet again had an urge to poas but as I have no hpt I did an opk and got a really good line better than ones I got last month but I know I ovd the beginnig of last week I baffled by it all xx

hun maybe you just ovulated later than you think? that way your AF might be delayed or it COULD be implantation, just a bit later than you think? And if it is implantation, you won't start producing the HCG yet for the tests to pick up, I would leave it another day or 2 to test and see how it goes from there!!

Will be stalking the thread though for any news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back