Implantation bleed or not????

snoop

Reaction score
I had a 24 day cycle last month, which is shortest i have had for a while but not uncommon as it has happened before, anyway my last period was on the 15th May and on the 28th i had one brown spot in my undeware it was not even the size of a penny (Sorry tmi). After that i only had a tiny bit of brown when wiped and that only lasted a few hours that day. I cant say when i ovulated i never keep track of my ovulation.

Here is the symptoms I have had the past week I have been very tired recently on the 27th I had a couple of sharp twinges on my right side in the evening then the following afternoon the spot on the 28th as i have explained above. Now i have a thing for chocolate prob nothing related, i have gained a wee bit of weight and going to the toilet a lot more, the occasional wee twinge in my breast and the odd cramping in my stomach.

I am not due back on till 7th -10th june. So was this a implantation bleed?
Oh i took a test first response early and that was negative this morning, so i just think it is possible i aint pregnant again.

God this has been a long 14 months with a few false alarms on the way and i suspect this is the same.

Thanks for reading

Oh it all sounds positive maybe try another test in a few days? X

I will probably hold out till i am due a period, I aint to convinced its a implantation bleed now, just think its a messed up month, it wont be the first or the last :lol:

Could not wait and done a FMU with FRER and i had another :bfn: roll on month number 15 :eh:

now loose bowls to join in the confusion ( Started this morning), which is weird as i am on medication to help in that department but now i don't! :(

The :witch2: has not appeard today so far, I have been getting a lot more heart burn which i never get and had small bouts of sickness, plus chocolate over load the last 4 days and got hot flushes now and again here hoping the witch stays at bay.
I am not testing again till the weekend i dont want to buy a test and have another negative.Fingers crossed the which is not coming for a long time :pray:

Last edited:

I will probably hold out till i am due a period, I aint to convinced its a implantation bleed now, just think its a messed up month, it wont be the first or the last :lol:

how long between when you got ib and you tested hun? xx

I tested 3 days after the one off spotting, i was hoping it was IB but when i got a negative i dont think it was IB after all x

if it was ib it would be at least 4 days before your body had enough hormones to detect a pos hpt your still in hun xxxx

if it was ib it would be at least 4 days before your body had enough hormones to detect a pos hpt your still in hun xxxx

I really hope so, but not building my hopes up any more, there has been a few months not long after i mc that i thought i was again and it was just all in my mind. x

I tested 3 days after the one off spotting, i was hoping it was IB but when i got a negative i dont think it was IB after all x

Just counted the days after what i thought was IB looks like it was not after all, it would have been 4 days after i tested and 5 and both :bfn: oh well always another time xx

well the witch still not here :) going on 3 days late if going by my 24 day cycle that i had last month, but holding out till Saturday to test. Last night I had really painful breasts and one went hot (weird). Hoping the witch don't show her face today or tomorrow. X

Sounds pretty promising!

Good Luck!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

I really hope it is and not my body playing tricks on me again :lol: think I might test sooner than planned at least it will give me a idea if still negative. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back