Implant vs coil

Due to my PCOS I was put on the mini pill first before going on depo, implant or coil and jeez it was bad.
Doctor said if you have bad reactions/side effects to the pill you'll have the same with the implant.

I'm now on waiting list for coil.

My experience with implant wasn't great, I had periods every couple of months lasting a few weeks it was awful. It also itched constantly for 11 months because I was allergic and no one believed me until the nurse took it out. I felt emotional and ill lots I wouldn't go back on it.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you aren't great with hormonal contraception then I would say the copper coil is the best bet.

I had 4 months back on the pill and my God it was horrendous. Same pill I was on pre-TTC but it affected me so differently.

That is me done with hormonal contraception.

Am debating the copper coil but currently using condoms [for the most part anyway] and avoiding fertile time

xxxxxxxxx

The thing is I've not been on contraception for ten years... And even then it was only for a short while cause i was crap at remembering the pill.

So i have no idea whatsoever as to how I'll respond.

Im secretly hoping that as Im a strange one who loses weight during pregnancy hormonal contraception will have the same effect ;-) lol

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back