slings vs carriers

inky

Reaction score
Does anyone have any preference over the sling type carriers vs the normal, more traditional front/back carriers?

I've just bought one of these on ebay:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Premaxx-Baby-Bag-Sling-Grey/dp/B000O50RJK

And wondered if they were any good? It was only a fiver but I feel I should have done a bit more reading rather than thinking how cheap it was and going for it anyway, oops!

I haven't used either hunny but I do know that a brand of sling like that has been recalled x I don't want to frighten you, just let you know so you can be extra vigilant when using it x x

I posted a thread about it in babies&toddlers general-titled infantino baby sling recall

Last edited:
ah, will check that out, thank you!

A lot of parents dislike padded slings simply because they feel padding creates the sling too bulky, and keeps the actual sling from getting adjusted very tightly since the padding won't move through the rings.

Take into account, A baby sling must not be used instead of your car seat or other infant security device. Do wear your infant in a service while cooking on the stove or oven, as there would be the risk of scorching substances splashing on the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back