Implanon ?

StephRalph

Reaction score
Hellooooo,

I have had implanon for 6 months now and never had a period since, so I guess it's working? However, I've recently had very tender breasts, no real appetite, white vaginal discharge, stomach ache in the upper stomach (like I've been doing sit-ups) and craving lemons?!

I've heard of people getting pregnant on implanon when it hasn't been inserted properly, but due to the fact that I can feel/see its in place, and I used to have regular periods and now have none, I'm assuming mines working?

So, could I possibly be pregnant or if not, what's wrong with me?! I've never felt like this before.

Thanks! :)

Hi, well first to rule the possibility out I would do a pregnancy test, if it's negative it could be a shift in hormone levels, see your Doctor if your worried about your symptoms. Let us know how you get on. x

Implanon can give a lot of pregnancy symptoms, so I'd imagine that's what it is. Do a test to rule it out, but I'd imagine it's just the implant x

I had the implant for 5year and honestly the amount of hormonal symptoms I got from it was ridiculous. Can take a while to bleed, my periods left for a while.

The implanon works by releasing a hormone into your system slowly.. Thats why its easy to get alot of hormonal changes and feel weird.

Could test I guess, but it will no doubt be the implant.

I gained huge weight with that. Skin was awful, mood and sex drive was shit, cervical mucus disappeared. Id never get it back in.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back