Impatient!

kim88

Reaction score
Feeling so impatient since we decided when to start ttc!

The weeks have been flying by this year and all of a sudden everything has slowed down! Got lots to look forward to in the next couple of months but can't take my mind off trying for baby number 2! Anybody else feel like this or am I just being silly?! Only 50/60 days to go cycle depending ha :lol:

We ended up starting 2-3 months earlier than planned lol. Was spose to be waiting till july originally haha!

Try now! ;) lmao xx

Haha I'm so tempted, especially as I'm entering my 'fertile window' for this cycle! Argh don't know what to do just don't want morning sickness on holiday xx

Thats why we wanted to wait as we went away in may on holiday.
But j was so inpatient i didnt care!
Didnt catch anyway lol xx

I'm getting very impatient!! I'm meant to be waiting until after a wedding we having in July but could start now! Mind you got no hope of catching when I've not even ovulated yet since stopping pill!!! So I have no hope!ha x

My TTC date has been pushed back from December to May to June, and now AF won't frigging arrive! Should have been here a week ago and nothing! It's really frustrating when you're waiting, but when you look back it's gone really quick! I joined this forum in Feb last year and it only seems 5 mins ago!

Yes it feels ages away to ttc again but then I think it really isn't that long either

I know, it only feels like yesterday when I was in hospital having my first but it will be two years next month!! Xx

Kim i cant believe they are two sooon!!! Ahhh our babiesssss xx

I know, I can't stop looking at pictures of her when she was tiny! Feels like yesterday we were all talking about night feeds and colic haha. In other news we dtd last night unprotected... And if I'm having a regular cycle (which I never do) it was my most fertile day... Oops ha xx

Eek! Sneeky dp lol

My eldest Harry's birthday is July too, just he is 3 not 2, wish I could rewind the time. Can't believe my youngest is nearly 9 months! Time is going so so quick. xx

Aw kanga it flies by so much doesnt it!! Xx

OH is like if you are pregnant on holiday don't be moaning you feel sick every day haha xx

Lol well it takes two to tango so I think you can blame him too if your sick on holiday lol

Feeling extremely broody today, my fb mummy group has had a massive spurt with 4 babies born this week (and about 8-9 in the last 3months)! Loads of squishy newborns, can't wait to do labour again lol xx

Ive nust been watching old videos of noah as a newborn and im sat here crying lol!!! Xx

Aww little new born hands and feet!
I know I'm even excited to be in labour again ha. Can't wait to feel a baby move inside my tummy again, nothing beats it xx

Ahhh.. Until they kick ur ribs and punch ur cervix lmaooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back