Impatient

roxy1983

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am SO pleased to have found this forum; I thought I was the only frustrated person in the world wtt!

We decided years ago that we wanted children but decided to wait until we were financially better off. We are going to start trying at the end of June which feels like years away but I came off the mini pill in February, my periods returned after 2 weeks so I'm currently trying to work out my cycle. I think I have a 24day cycle so have worked out roughly when I'm due to ovulate. I've been doing ov tests (LH surge) from days 11-16 but keep getting negative results (very faint positive line on the day I think I'm ovulating but apparently this is still a negative result). I've also been taking my temperature but haven't seen a rise around ov time it's always up & down!! I'm not sure if this means there is something wrong with me and that I'm not ovulating but I've also seen websites that say ignore all the tests and just get on with it??

We're taking Sanatogen mother & father to be and now have a super healthy diet. We are both very healthy so I'm hoping that will help.

At the moment I feel like I'm going insane - I google pregnancy related things every single day, I've downloaded so many pregnancy apps, I see pregnant women everywhere and have to stop myself walking round Mothercare on my lunch breaks!! Am I going nuts or what? :blush:

I'm now looking forward to coming onto this forum every day until it's time. Roll on June....

Hi Roxy I have been exactly the same the last couple of months. I couldn't get temperatures to work until I realised I had to take it at exactly the same time everyday (which meant setting alarms at weekends and to not move at all before taking it I don't even turn on the light I practically take it in my sleep. If I wake up slightly early I take it as soon as I wake up but if its too early or I have a restless night it doesnt work well. Good luck with it all.

Hi roxy!!

Good luck with TTC! you're so lucky it's this June - I'm waiting until June 2012!

I think for the first few months don't stress about temperatures just enjoy yourselves and relax. :)

Looking forward to your updates. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back