i'm sorry, i just need a moan

trixipaws

Reaction score
i'm really depressed about my weight today. i am 60 kilos (normally about 45) and i look like britney spears (fat trailer version not cute teen version!)

my b/f must be getting sick of telling me i'm pretty and not fat, i dont think he understands that i'm not just fishing for compliments, that i really feel unattractive.

sorry to go on about something so superficial, i kno this is a happy & special time but i think my hormones have total power over me just now!

These are for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I go through the same....sometimes I feel like such a minging munter & my DF has to remind me I am pg, hormonal & beautiful to him as not only does he find me attractive but I am carrying his child!!

Doesn't help all the time (well not always) but I suppose he is right :wink: :wall:

I'm sure you don't look like Britney trailer trash :hug:

Do you have much of a bump yet babe? The bump helps me feel better - I make sure I wear something clingy if I am feeling frumpy, as this defines the bump better...............remember.........you are making a baby - you are not wonderwoman & you cannot look stunning everyday no matter how hard you try!!!! Although we do like to beat ourselves up don't we - I have had a really lazy couple of days and have steered clear of mirrors as much as poss to avoid the horror that will be reflected back at me :lol:

Here's some more hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh...........and NEVER be sorry for needing a moan :hug:

I think EmmyLou has said it all but I wanted to give you some hugs anyway :hug: :hug: :hug:

Put it this way if i looked like the so called FAT version of Ms Spears i would be dancing!!!! :rotfl: Gilbert Grapes mom is more like my mirror!!!!!

I feel like a whale, I've got ugly stretch marks all over my bump and I feel like the ugliest thing on the planet.

It's not just you, I'm sure you look glowing and beautiful but you'll never see it yourself, it's just normal pregnant stuff :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: we all need a hug, I was trying to remember this mirning what it was like to have a tummy that didn't look odd - I have never had a flat tummy but one that was easily disguised with the right clothes!! I dreamed last night I was shopping in London and couldn't find any maternity clothes so I went to see Trinny and Susannah and they booked me in for an appointment, but they wrote it in the book as bridal! I don't know what it means but I am taking it as a sign that I am worried what I look like!!!!!

So I know how you all feel, but I think we are the most beautiful women in the world as right as I very speak we are all baking a baby/ie(twinmummytobe!) and that is something that no man can do!!!!!!

Yea us!!! :cheer: :cheer:

thanx 4 all the hugs everyone, i feel lots better!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back