I'm sooooo thirsty!!!

Babybushie28

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I don't post that often but I love stalking, I'm not a weirdo I promise lol!! I wonder if anyone can help?

For the past 2 weeks I have been mega mega thirsty, I have been drinking litres and litres per day and after just a few minutes I feel so dehydrated so have to keep drinking, I'm pretty much live in the toilet at the mo!

Af is due on either tomorrow or Sunday and I have no symptoms to indicate I might be pg but no af symptoms either, did a test this morning which was bfn :(

Has anyone had this and got a bfp?

This was my first symptom, I couldn't stop drinking water....I didn't test until I was 3 days late. Which test did you use? Hope this is a good sign for you xx

This was my first symptom too!!! Could be good news! All the best xxx

ive noticed I have became more thirsty as the weeks have gone on xx

Plus if you are drinking more your wee will be more diluted

I was really thirsty in my tww

Fx for you xx

Thanks girlies!! Yessss I had pos opk's for ages but since I've been drinking equivelant to the ocean I've not had a proper "concentrated" wee, (tmi) it's always like water!

If I haven't had a drink for 10 mins I genuinely feel that I'll die from dehydration!!! I don't think I'll ever get another proper wee again :(

Xxx

Nat26 I used IC's. I have a clear blue but for some reason seeing a bfn on a 'real' test is heartbreaking!! Dont mid Seeing kt on a cheapie!! So trying to hold out.

I think if no af by monday then I'll test!!

Oh, and bbs started hurting last nite too

Good luck, hope this is it for you. You are very good holding off until Monday! Let us know how you get on x

Still mega thirsty and peeing like a camel!! Boobs are in agony, can't sleep on my front as they hurt so bad :(

Af was due on Sunday and nothing as yet but bfn sunday and same this morning, did an ov test (more to save using up my hpts!!) and got a v v faint 2nd line, has any1 experience this before?

I reeeeeeaaaaalllllly want this to be it

Xxxxxxx

How funny, I am feeling exactly the same. And drinking water has always been the one thing I have always struggled with - all the diets in the world I have done have told me to drink 3l of water and I am happy if I get a pint down. Whereas now I am CRAVING water and just always thirsty. Satsumas and oranges is another one, I could just bathe in that juice, feels so refreshing and it's all I want. My AF is not due until next Tuesday so I am probably imagining it all/wishful thinking but... I am glad I am not the only one! Let me know how you get on!!! :) x

I didn't notice it in 2ww BUT I am much more thirsty now!!!

I have to have a bottle of water on me at all times :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

its only now im getting really thirsty, like i cant get enough, last night i downed a litre of fruit juice in half an hour !! before that i didnt want to eat or drink x

Thanks for the reply girls!

It was yet another fluke!! AF was 3 days late and painfully with full force. I cried for 2 days but I feel better now, onto the next month eh?

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back