Im single

Well done, the hardest part is over now. Stay strong and you'll be just fine xx

Awe! Hunni can you get someone to come stay the night with you? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there isnt anyone who could really :( i just have to get through it i think

What about staying over your parents for a couple of nights? I would ask the police for advice too hunny xx

oh hun :hug: you have done so well to end it. It took me till my son was 2 before i left my abusive OH. Just make sure your house is locked, dont answer the door and you have a phone beside you at all times. I don't want to scare you but if he is hurt and angry he might try some funny buisiness. Its clear he doesn't care for you or his little girl, the two of you will do brilliantly without him. xx

well im going to sleep now, all doors are locked, windows shut and a phone beside me. i will be up about 2am feeding annabelle but hopefully he will have gone by then!!

i feel so sorry for you

can believe you put up with this xx

Sorry to hear this hun but it sounds like its for the best :hug:

:hug: you've defo done the right thing (and taken a very hard step) by telling him to leave. I'm also glad you've told other people, and the police about this.
There are orders you can get through your solicitor which can prevent him from harassing you in future, breach of these orders can lead to him being arrested and charged.
Stay strong hun, you CAN get thru this xx

How did the night go? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's terrible, sorry to hear you had to go through this.
Glad your family and police know so that they can help you out and like everyone keeps saying you have us for moral support.
How did the first night&early hours go for you hun?
It will definately be hard at first but you will get through it. You are definately strong enough you've already proved it by getting out of the abusive relationship you were in.
All the best. X

Hope you are ok honey x I would definately contact a solicitor as princess said x big hugs x

Hi, well it was a bit of a creepy night. annabelle woke at 1.30am, 3.30am and 6.30 and i darent turn the kitchen light on because he can see thru that, so i made the bottles in the dark. but today i will have to go out so i am not wondering every 5 minutes if hes going to turn up. im scared to let the dog out for gods sake!!

i have a friend over this evening. only thing is i have the health visitor this morning at 11.30am x

:hug: just seen this! hope you had a good night hun! i left FOB when i was just about due and i know its really hard! you will cope tho, and it will get easier :hug: if you need anything i'm here, and i''m not a million miles down the road i dont think if you need a chat over coffee or anything :hug:xx

ok we posted at the same time *dohh* and i dont know why, but i could have sworn you were in cheshire before?! if you're scared to take the dog out and stuff, i'd speak to solicitors or whoever about next steps for making sure he stays away :hug:

Oh hun...sending you some big :hugs:

You have definately done the right thing! You're priority and is you and your daughter and you have made sure that she is not around violence...babies can pick up on all sorts...
Take care hun and we're all here if you need us xxx

Sending you big huge hugs. Such a hard thing to do, but most def the right thing for you and Annabelle. Life is way to short to be unhappy and in danger.

We are all hear to talk to and help you through this.

im really touched at everyones nice messages, it helps a lot! Thankyou.

And lol Im from Herts? but thanks anyway that would have been nice.

i had 2 good friends over tonight and it cheered me up, they brought chinese and annabelle has been sleeping since 7pm, so im going to go to bed now and sleep because im starting to feel a bit under the weather, which my mum swears is because of all the stress!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back