Im single

Thanks guys. hes in hospital now!!! apparently he got beaten up. im sure im living in eastenders or something!!!!!!!!!!!! x

OMG :hug:

did you get an appointment at CAB?X

Check your local CAB website, they may have one 'drop in' session a week where they can do an initial assessment and book you a proper appointment a bit later with the right helpful person all ready to get things started for you!!

Hi hope,

I've just caught up on this thread. So sorry you're going through all of this but I think you made the right decision! You area very strong woman! huge *hugs*

x x x x

thanks guys. having good days and bad days now xx

Bloody hell Hope, I havent been on hear for ages as i just dont get the time, but have just read your thread and it brought a lump to my throat. Can't imagine what you are going through, but stay strong and little Annabelle will get you through it.xx

just caught up with this hun, im so sorry but you are unbelievably strong hun and u can and will get through this.
big hugs to you and annabell :) x

hey hun haven't been on here for ages and just caught up with this ... stay strong! Your little girl will keep you going when you think things just can't get any worse. Xxx

thanks so much.
he was so extreme like 2 different people.i miss his good side quite a bit now its all hit me. but i never miss the anger, the moods, and all the arguments and violence. i never miss looking at my dog and my babies faces when he is calling me a (excuse this next word) **** and telling me how much he hates me just because i checked my emails or something :(

in time (hopefully) i will look back so glad i did it but at the mo it is still quite new and difficult i think. he is being mr lovely atm trying to get me back which doesnt help.

:hug: that must be so hard. You know youre doing the right thing, but it must be like torture with him being the nice guy that you miss. You will meet someone one day, when youre ready, who is that nice guy all the time. You certainly deserve it!

it does get easier hun i left my ex in 2002 and became a single parent to 2 small kids 1 of whom i discovered not long after had disabilities it was so hard to begin with but i swear to you it does get easier and the pride that you have for yourself is unbelievable, and 8 years later i dont regret my choice 1 bit their dad doesnt see them his choice and me well im happily married and pregnant with baby no 5 so your future will be happier too :)

as soon as you have recieved child benefit make sure your tax credit forms go in asap xx

Thankyou lovelies.

tax credit forms?? im receiving child benefit now!? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back