Im single

*Hope*

Reaction score
I have a 7 week old baby and i am single as from today. he was possesive and violent (once or twice) and was making me miserable and so unhappy everyday. today i have finally done it and i now have me, my lovely dog and my little baby and thats us!!

i hope i will cope and do ok!

Hugs x you've done the right thing getting out of violence honey and you're incredibly brave for managing to get away x you'll be wonderful on your own x I was on my own for the first 3 years of DD's life so I know how tough it can be but also how amazing and rewarding it can be! x Big big hugs x

Thanku. i jsut think it would have been so damaging for her let alone dangerous. he really scares me though and i doubt he will go away quitely so its going to be hard. but im determinned to make sure annabelle has a happy life with a happy mum even if i am a walking zombie! x

Oh hun :hug: I had no idea, you have all of us for support and advice anytime xx

For some reason i didnt realy tell people. i kept hoping and trying for it to get better but it never did. onl;y worse. he launched a playstation across the room at me when she was 3 weeks old on the bed next to me. and a few days ago he hit me in the head whilst i was holding her!

thats terrible you have defo done the right thing x

Oh hun :( Have you told anyone at all?? You need to make sure people know what he is like or they won't be able to help you :hug: xx

OMG what a thing to happen - you poor thing, so vulnerable after a section too, what a horrible man. You are obviously a very strong lady and you will be fine. I agree that you should tell someone else or even log it with the police, someone who can be that violent is unpredictable xxx :hug: xxx

today i told my family and the police after he threatened me again and annabelle was crying and i just couldnt keep it to myself anymore.

Good thing that they know hunni hope he buggers off and gets the hint x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to do fabulously on your own. You've done brilliantly just by getting you and annabelle out iof danger :) Good luck and stay positive! You've always got us here for moral support if you need it! x

Thnaks everyone. he never let me go on the internet and if i did he would be in a horrible mood and give me the silent treatment so i hardly came on. now i will be able to come on much more at least.

It must have been awful for you :hug: It's such a good thing that you have spoke up, now you can get back to being you x

Aw Hun, sounds like you've been through hell. I admire you for getting out though.. It will be hard at first but it WILL get better trust me. Xx

Yes it will be hard to start with but it will get better and much better than 2-3yrs down the line x cans safer xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hug: what an awful thing to have to go through, you have totally done the right thing for you and your little girl, stay strong :hug:

its my first night and im terrified of every noise. i feel like hes out there watching my house and to be honest i would bet money he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back