Im sick

titch

Reaction score
I feel like Im coming down with flu or something :cry:

WHY NOW?!? Im pancking that I could go into labour feeling like this, I can barely muster the energy to stand to go to the loo, let alone give birth :cry:

Is this a cold virus, or is this when people say they feel strange before going into labour?!

Oh no!! I don't know if it's a cold or things moving on Tiny, but I hope you feel better soon!! You did have a busy day yesterday, put your feet up and don't do anything today, just take it nice and easy xx

:hugs:

Not sure, could it be because you have maybe overdone it slightly in the past few days? With your BBQ on Sat and all the things you done yesterday? Maybe you body asking for a rest. Get those feet up and RELAX!

Really hope you start to feel better soon :( Deffinatly keep your feet up today and relax. xx

Thanks. yeah think youre right girlies. Ive been rushing around too much. I just like to have a good old moan when I feel ill......

Im gonna watch daytime tv alll morning :)

Hope you feel better soon, or your LO decides to come xxx

Hope you feel better soon honey! rest rest rest for you! xx

i love daytime tv when im not working :love:
Feets up and maybe OH can make a fuzz of you?

ah hes at work :( im all on my own. thats why im whinging to you girls :lol:

Definately a feet up day for you I think! :hug: Hope ya feel better soon :) I felt drained of energy yesterday afternoon and I was panicking BIG style as to what would happen if I went into labour at that moment. There's no way i'd have been any use! lol x

oooh i felt like this friday night just gone and OH called his mum and she told us it sounds like early labour (agitated achey and tired as hell)

we went into hospital under midwifes strict instructions and go hooked up and monitired but mine wasnt labour at all just hugeness and over tired exhauted from too much of a busy day.

yours could be though!? x

god if Im in early labour I really wanna hoover!!

^^^^ :rofl: Hahahahaa! Cleaning would be the LAST thing on my mind! I'd be jumping about the house like some estranged animal! :D

I just keep thinking of all the jobs that need doing before baby arrives!! Most of it is done now, but I kind of have this idea that my house will be all lovely and tidy and clean when we get home with the baby, no matter what time of day or night it is!! :rofl:

At least I have a frezer full of food and up to date laundry I suppose. Just really badly wanna clean skirting boards, hoover and get round to organising paperwork in the study :wall: Might muster the energy to do the study after lunch, its a sit down job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back