is feeling sick a sign of labour?? were you sick??

scaredbuthappy

Reaction score
Hi im nearly 34 weeks pg and the last couple of nights i have felt very queasy in the night. Could this be a sign of something? I hate feeling sick im more worried about sickness than the pain of labour!! how crazy am i?!! I dont know why im feeling sick i wish i knew because im worried :shock: Im probably worrying over nothing but is it likely i will be sick during labour or contractions?? :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock:
Is it normal to feel things like this near the end??

Im heard that you can become sick when labour in on its way

But for you its problery just the ugly return :twisted: of the dreaded monster morning sickness :twisted:
mine returned and so did quite a few of the other girls :roll: :lol:

its the baby putting on its fat stores and taking what he/ she needs from us basiacly making us feel like c*** but a good sign baby is growing :D

just make sure you eat drink plenty and baby and you will be fine

sarah :wave:

:hug: I felt sick quite a bit from 34-36 weeks then it tailed off until the day I went into labour! Then I was sick as a dog! :roll:

Rest and eat plenty :lol:

I feel sick most nights i get really hot all of a sudden and feel like i will be sick. I've found taking gaviscon seems to settle it.

I was sick when I was in actual labour lots of times!!

Try not to be too worried as the stress wont help xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I think it can be a pre-labour sign but normally only when you're further on. At the moment i'd say it was probably just nerves and general pregnancy stuff!

Don't worry hun xxx

i think it can be a labour sign but it can also just be part of pregnancy, i had it in 1st tri and hav had it back since about 34wks on and off

i was quite sick a couple of weeks before i had all mine

:shock: didn't know it was a labour sign! iv been feeling sick on and off for a few days now! fingers crossed the little one myt be on his way shortly :pray:

I didn't feel sick, nor was I sick, nor did I have a 'clear out'...

In fact, no signs at all before my waters broke and then everything happened so quickly!

I started feeling sick at around 32 weeks-midwife said it's fine-just another pregnancy thing and prob low blood sugar. So don't worry too much hun your is prob the same..I'm nearly 36 weeks now and ob didn't go into labour. :D

cherylcusack said:
I feel sick most nights i get really hot all of a sudden and feel like i will be sick. I've found taking gaviscon seems to settle it.

Ditto!!! And I'm overdue now!

I was sick every morning for the last week of my pregnancy - just like my morning sickness! In fact it was whilst I was being sick that my waters broke - I felt a big pop while leaning over the toilet!!!

Gene
xxx

I had no morning sickness with Eefie whatsoever until exactly a week before he was born I threw up (he came on due date)

Was sick all over myself a couple of days ago though and again no morning sickness in early pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back