Is it bad.....

fifi211

Reaction score
....if I go into labour and I have this awful sore throat and sore chest? I know it's not ideal to feel unwell and you need all your energy for labour and birth, but would it actually be dangerous for baby or me?

Starting to stress myself out about it :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Don't stress. I don't think it's make any difference to baby and i'm sure you'd cope just fine hun, it might take up a bit more energy and leave you a little more tired but i don't think the affects would be worse than that.

Maybe keep energy drinks and things on standby in case you need a sugar rush?

xxxxx hope you feel better soon xxxx

i agree not sure if u like lucozade but thats what i drink when need some energy. i have packed some lucozade tablets in my labour bag too just in case. i am sure u will be fine if u start to labour now body has a way of coping. dont stress ur self over it.

:hug:

marie x

Nope! I had it and still have it and it makes no difference xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Just wanted to give you hugs! I have had it for just over two weeks now and been taking antibiotics for a chest infection. I was worried too and have been praying the baby didn't come early. Things are getting much better now, but I am encouraged by everyone's response here. You may be a bit more tired, but you will be ok. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you get better before labour kicks off. If it did happen I really don't think it would be dangerous, your body would cope

Just been to asda and got some bottles of lucozade for my labour bag :D

i think all that adenalin helps you cope plus all the drugs - if you are going to take any that is :)
i think the body has a knack of knowing when is right x

ah hunny
hope you cold dose go before you go nto labour and that the energy drinks do the trick
i find eating a lot of vitamin c high fruits and fruit smooties helps me shift a cold.
big hugs from me
sarah
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare