im really missing alfie

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
And hes still away for teo more nights iv been snapping at ian and been grumpy all day iv not even got dressed, I know i should really been taking advantage of these few days but i just miss my little boy so much ... we are so close and being away from him is killing me, i cant wait till sunday and i know im being silly but i keep thinking whjat if he forgets who i am and what if he decides he wants to stay withh my mum and is happier there? mum said he bum shuffled 4 foot today and i missed it. sorry to moan girls i just miss my son! :cry:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, of course he wont forget you! You're his mum :hug:

aww hun, im sorry - of course he wont forget u, ur the most important person to him. Im kinda feeling the same, leahs at her dads for the 1st time since we split and im scared that she'l have more fun at his n wont wanna come bk to me :(

Alfie, im sure will greet u with a big gummy smile :D

ur not being silly hun :hug:

of course Alfie will not forget u hun, he will be so pleased to see his mummy :hug:

i know its easyier said than done but enjoy the rest hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I know how you feel, been a week since i've seen my lil man :cry: going to get him tomorrow. He wont forget you babe!! It'll be just like a lil holiday for him and when he sees you on Sunday his lil face will light up, You're his Mummy and he loves you very much!!

Try and enjoy the rest hunni, if you wanna chat i'm always here!! :hug: :hug:

thanks girls really needed those hugs you know,iv just got loads of piccys of my mum of him he looks like he has grown lots lol

Princess_Puddles said:
Oh hun I know how you feel, been a week since i've seen my lil man :cry: going to get him tomorrow. He wont forget you babe!! It'll be just like a lil holiday for him and when he sees you on Sunday his lil face will light up, You're his Mummy and he loves you very much!!

Try and enjoy the rest hunni, if you wanna chat i'm always here!! :hug: :hug:

Oh hun i bet you are so excited i doint know how youve coped alfie only went yesterday. im pleased you get littleun back tomorrow gosh i bet you have really been going up the wall i know i am. :hug:

Aw steph course alfie will remember you you are he's mummy and he loves you:hug: :hug: :hug:

Princess_puddles :cheer: :cheer: bet your excited about harrison comin home :hug:

i couldnt do it ... i couldnt sresist im at my mums now :oops: i had to be with him! he is more lovely than ever

Alfiesmummy said:
i couldnt do it ... i couldnt sresist im at my mums now :oops: i had to be with him! he is more lovely than ever

:lol: Awww I don't blame you at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back