I'm on team...

Bunnykins

Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan this afternoon and am most definately team blue!! No mistaking his little winky for anything else lol!!!

Relieved everything was ok all his organs etc were good, his thigh bones are 3.5cm so has long legs, no wonder I'm being kicked black and blue!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1747.jpg
    IMAG1747.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 25
Awwww congratulations!! Both having boys :)

Thanks for my message yesterday. Had been feeling abit down in the dumps and abit fed up so ended up not coming on for nearly 2 weeks! Have been walking around work today though with the biggest grin ever! Its like finding out i'm pregnant all over again.

Hope everything went well anyway!

xx

Congrats on finding out. You will need to keep that photo for his 18th or 21st birthday. First photo of his little member. :) hehehehe

Thanks everyone, I'm really chuffed I'm having a little man, but more chuffed he seems healthy! The wee willy winky pic is my fave scan pic lol the sonographer had a bit of a sense of humour!!! feel way more bonded with him now I can refer to him by name, my oh is over the moon and shows everyone the winky pic saying takes after his dad!!! Lol!!!!

Awwww congratulations!! Both having boys :)

Thanks for my message yesterday. Had been feeling abit down in the dumps and abit fed up so ended up not coming on for nearly 2 weeks! Have been walking around work today though with the biggest grin ever! Its like finding out i'm pregnant all over again.

Hope everything went well anyway!

xx

Oh hon sorry to hear you've been feeling down, everything ok?? Know what u mean about the grinning tho I'm the same!! I didn't think finding out would change anything but its made it so real if you know what i mean!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back