Scan (& team update)

TORino

Reaction score
Had my scan this afternoon and it was much nicer than the last one. My little nugget was kicking away, shame I can't feel it properly yet.

All measurements fine, everything appears normal. Im very relieved!

We are team...........….................................YELLOW haha

Sneaky of me sorry. I got my way, though hubby was trying to spot a winky or a lala while she was measuring nugget. I stuck to my guns, tis only fair really if I have to push it out etc

Will post a pic when I get on laptop, the pics aren't very good cos baby was in an awkward position which is a shame but nevermind.

YAAAAYYYYY!!!! Congrats and lovely to have another yellowy!!!!!! I've got my scan on the 21st - can't wait!!!! You felt anything yet??? Still nothing here!!!

Thanks hellywelly :D

She asked me 'can you feel it kicking? It's moving a lot' and I didn't feel anything so I'm guessing it's not kicks I've been feeling lol.

It does feel a bit strange from time to time, like little nudges/lurching but it's not that obvious.

We'll soon be getting proper kicks I'm sure lol

Congratulations on staying team yellow:) Can't wait to see pic!

Congratulations on staying Team Yellow :yellow: Don't know how you ladies manage it. x

Hahahaha excellent news hun and well done for sticking to your guns xxxxxxxxxx

congrats hun glad all is ok, you managed to resist temptation i couldnt! lol i wouldnt worry about not feeling kicks just yet hun the sonographer told me i can feel mine so soon is because babba is bigger than he should be, they say at 20 weeks he should weigh approx 12.5 oz and mine weighs 19 oz so wouldnt worry hun it'll happen soon!!!

xxx

Last edited:
Yaaayayayayayay I'm so so pleased for you! Great news hon - congrats! xxxxx

Thank you lovely ladies :D

I must be the only one on here glad there are no more scans... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members