I'm off to hospital!

weenik

Reaction score
Just had my MW appointment and I've got loads of protein in my urine, I'm swollen and my BP is up so she's called the maternity unit and I'm heading up there shortly! I came home first to pick up my bag and get some food. Our water is off today for maintenance work so I can't have another shower - they'll just need to take me as they find me. I really didn't want to get started but MW said that may happen and to expect it. Next time I post I might be a mummy (I'm typing this with tears streaming down my face) xx

arr hun try not to worry, you coud be holing your lol later today, good luck

Awww good luck hunni :hug: :hug:

Everything crossed for you , and you will be a mummy soon, wish it was me!! I am dying to meet my LO and find out what sex it is lol

Im sure you will be fine.... all the best x

OMG weenik - best of luck to you! I haven't been on the forum as much as usual lately but have been watching out for your news - have a great time - I hope you get the water birth you want.

Love

Valentine xxx

sorry to hear that, hope all goes well for you :hug:

Good luck!! Hope it all goes well for you and that you'll be holding your LO very very soon! :hug:

Dont panic weenik! Pre eclampsia is treatable and you and the baby will be fine!
Have a great birth and labour and just look forward to it all being over and holding your LO! Its the best feeling in the world!

Best of luck hunny, you must be excited that you could be holding LO soon :D :hug:

All the best, Nik. I hope you have had your baby by the time you post again. We're all rooting for you :D :cheer:
xxxx

:hug:
good luck (probably late 2 wish u that, but hope it went well at the hosp!) x

I'm sendin this frm fone, hope it works. Def have pre eclampsia so theyv induced me. Had pessarie just waitin for it al to start. Wil let ukno how it goes when i'm home with baby. Not allowed poor birth but hav to do wot best for bambi x

If you need any visitors just let me know, or anything at the hospital, im 20 mins away in the car.

Take care

Laura.x

Good luck! You will soon be holding baby!
jac x

ohh i hope everything goes well hun, good luck!

good luck hunny i had the same thing at 38 weeks but willow didnt come til 41 +5 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back