I'm nearly sorted

Mamafy

Reaction score
:yay:

Everything for baby bought/ordered, just need to get a crib mattress tomorrow :yay:

All the stuff I've had is washed and ready and its drawers have been miltoned as has the crib, changing table :)

I've got my 2 bags sitting ready to pack beside all my things so I'm nearly there, another day or 2 and the bags should be packed :D

I ordered a gorgeous travel cot with bassinette for my living room, its the graco one with vibrating mattress, toybar, nightlight and chnging station and can be used as a playpen as well :yay:

Pram is sorted c/w carseat and carrycot

I've bought a cuddledry towel and new top/tail bowl

All bottles, steriliser, microwave sterilisers are bought

Some cream clothes, white clothes, blue + pink clothes

Blankets, sheets

I just need the crib mattress and maybe a musical mobile

By Tuesday/Wednesday I should be ready :yay:

Yay well done u my baby bag is packed but I need to get a new bag to put all my bits in as it is layout on the cot at the moment and u just never know..................

Good work - well done!

Hadn't thought about miltoning drawers and the changing table etc. They are new - do I still need to do it?

Good work mrs, you can now just kick back and await l/o's arrival. You've not got that long to go now have you? 4 weeks max?

Well done Mamafy - that's much better!

I see you have hedged your bets with some pink and some blue clothes then ! ha

Not long now no :yay:

Yep hedged my bets JJ's mum :lol:

I've miltoned everything :lol: going to do everything in my room this week :lol:

I've made even more progress from last post :smug: I've packed the baby bag and half my bag :love: I hope this doesn't mean anything imminent is going to happen :oooo: going to stick at it and hopefylly finish it tonight :yay:

:yay: You're getting me all excited!! We've got that Graco travel cot - it's really good! x

Mamafy you normally go early dont you? How far is the furthest you have gone in gestation? xx

Last edited:
Mamafy you normally go early dont you? How far is the furthest you have gone in gestation? xx

35 weeks hun :oooo:

Well *drum roll*

The bags are all packed :love: hospital notes on top, I've missed out nursing bra's which I'll pop in it tomorrow; but apart from that I'm set :yay: Just needs bubs to cook for a few more weeks :pray:

Wow i'm impressed at the amount of stuff you've done.
DH finally being home had given us a boost - have painted nursery, ordered carpet and curtains and packed baby's bag this weekend. Definitely feel like we are a lot closer to being ready.

Well I got the mattress today and a little mobile :yay:

The travel cot came and I put it up :lol: it was a bloody nightmare, what with preggo brain :rofl: but it looks great :yay:

Got my music sorted as well (got an ipod shuffle) so that's done plus I've the money/loose change set aside :)

I think I'm sorted :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back