tonight i lost my baby 7 weeks

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
well
that is it, i passed a sac as big as walnut and we buried under the tree and lit a candle, i am still in shock
i know you guys will be knowing how i feel, i am relieved to be out of pain but still bleeding heavily.
trying to be positive, very hard as have photos of the scan.
I am sure I will be here often seeking support and trying to give it when I can
my heart goes out to you all
xxxxx

im so sorry hun i have been thinking of you, i do understand how you feel we all will do on here.

Have you seen your doc or popped to the hospital, because you say your stil bleeding a lot, i would just get it checked out if you havent already.

Just take each day as it comes hun ok, it is one of the hardest things a woman has to go through but you will get through this one day i promise, your angel is watching down on you now looking after you.

If you need to chat you know where we all are :hug: :hug:

im sorry to hear that hun i know how you must feel hun but please take care you know where we are if you need a chat feel free to pm me anytime as well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Gemma sweetie.

I was praying hard for this to work out, I am so sorry. :cry:

Sending you lots of and lots of hugs, please do come and see us when you're ready. We are here to support you whenever you need.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

With Love
Michelle
xxxxxx

Hi, so sorry - look after yourself and give yourself time to come to terms with it. It will take a while. Dont give up hope. :hug:

Aw hun I am really sorry. Take care of yourself. :hug:

So sorry to hear this news........be kind to yourself :hug:

Im really sorry Gemma, give me a shout on msn anytime you need to chat hun... Its good to talk :hug:

bighugmd5.gif

:hug: so sorry Gemma for your loss :hug:

I know you will not feel it just now but in time the scan pics will bring you great comfort, if you can't look at them now put them away until the day you feel you want too.....I have my scan pic's for two of my angels...i didn't get a scan for the middle one, something that still brings me sadness.... But time is a great healer... i promise you.

As for the bleeding...don't allow it to continue without seeking medical advice...the more blood you loss the weaker you become, the longer it takes to heal physically..... call your GP/ MW for advice, peace of mind if nothing else... Take care doll :hug: lv Yvonne xx

a big thanks
thanks to everyone, I think this fourm has really made a difference, I am much stronger than I thought I would be, still in pain but I know this is to be expected, we are hoping to try again may/june and then I might have a spring baby, there is always hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back