I'm loosing my bean...

fun1uk

Reaction score
Went for a early scan Wednesday due t spotting and my bean was only measuring 5.5/6 weeks instead of 8. They did say if my dates are right ill prob miscarry. Well it's started :cry: I'm loosing clots and tissue now. I'm totally gutted. It's took me 8 years to get pregnant. And now its all over. Life to so cruel ! I'm a good person and I want this so bad it's just not fair!!!

My pains are getting quite ba now. Do I just cope with this at home or do I need to call the epu? I'm not loosing too much blood at the moment and had same pad on for around 3 hours now.

:cry:

So sorry to hear this sad news, life isn't fair at all. Unfortunately I can't offer you much advice as my body is clinging to this pregnancy and refuses to let go so I have to go have an d and c this week hopefully. I would give them a call just to get advice and keep an eye on it. They are there to help us and I don't care how common this is, it still is a horrible and scary experience. Sending hugs xx

So sorry x
Tbh i think the best thing for you to do is stay home where you are in your own enviroment and can stay as comfortable as possible. You really dont want to have to go through this in hospital if you can avoid it. As long as the bleeding and pain stay managable. Of course if you are concerned give them a call for reassurance.
Try to rest and eat and take care of yourself x

Thank you guys. Sorry this is tmi but 2 kidney beans size and shapes just came out. Is these what I think it may be?

Not necessarily I past loads when I mc. Sorry for your loss x

Sweetie, please go to the hospital and get yourself checked out. What you are passing does sound like it could be your bean :-( I am so so sorry, I have been here so many times but you do need to get yourself checked to make sure it has been a complete miscarriage, You can always phone NHS direct if that will put your mind at ease a little? Please look after yourself my lovely. If you want to chat inbox me, much love xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, hun. It took me a long time to conceive and it's heartbreaking. I would get yourself checked out. baublebaby is right - you need to make sure the mc is complete. I am so sorry.
This is a really awful thing to experience and the ladies in this forum are lovely. I know what you're going through - thinking of you x x

Im sorry for your loss!! Do u have a follow up appointment? If not then I would get checked out to check all had passed! Take care of yourself its a horrible time! Xxx

i would go got ur self check hun im so sorry and big hugs x

Sorry to hear this, so sad for you after such along time trying. How far along were you as makes a difference to what happens? I lost mine at 11wks and ended up going to a&e due to the bleeding, glad I did as lost baby in loo while there so they were able to check it and me out and confirm I'd passed it all. Like the girls say go and get checked. Take care of yourself x

Hi just back from a&e. Not been scanned but doctor is happy that I've passed the worst of it. Took samples and I've got to go to local doctors in a few days if I'm still clotting. I can go to epu if I'm worried anytime. I'm not in hardly any pain now.
Thanks for your support and I'll keep you posted xxxx

Hi guys. Can I ask how long will I be passing clots and tissue? I'm still getting bad cramping on and off and I'm passing clots and tissue. Quite long pieces of tissue too. Clots not too big. Just thought I'd passed the most of it Sunday :0(

Poor you, so sorry you're going through this. I can't help I'm afraid, still waiting for mine to start :( it's good you can go to the epu when you want, your one sounds a lot more supportive than mine! xx

I read you have had bad back pain. That's how mine started Hun. I was in tears it was that bad. Then the bleeding started. :0( xx

Had a positive pregnancy test a month ago and worked out dates to be 2 months pregnant. Last night started to bleed and still bleeding today, but have only filled 2 pads. Finding it hard to get my head around as no pain and feels more like a period. Does anybody know what could be happening or have any advice??

Sorry to hear this. Everybody is different, if it doesn't settle in a few days, phone your epu xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hunny! I know how you feel, I've had two in a row, it took 2 years to get pregnant again to mc again. I also do wonder how life can be so cruel on decent people! Good luck for the future! Don't give up xx

Thanks ladies. I've finally stopped bleeding now but today epu phoned me to check up how I'm feeling and they say I've got to do a hpt tomorrow and if it comes up positive then I'm to go in tomorrow for a scan. I feel fine and with no bleeding I think I've passed everything. I just can't wait to start ttc again. I've had a taste of what I long for and I'm not giving it up again. Back to work Monday too. Dieting again and getting fit ready for my next BFP. Xxx

I'm the same, can't wait to start ttc again! I'm going to make sure I go to the gym and eat healthy, get my body in tip top condition! Going back to work will help too, I'm back Monday as well! Hope you're ok, cross fingers we'll be messaging each other soon in the bfp or first trimester forums soon! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back