I'm in my 2nd 2ww since mc!! Followed SMEP

babybo

Reaction score
Hopefully we have done enough to get that BFP!!
Will really try not to poas until sat 3rd sept!! We fly out on holiday on 4th so would like to take a baby with me not the witch!!

Cd12 sun BD
Cd13 mon BD
Cd14 tue -night off!!
Cd 15 wed BD in afternoon
Cd16 thurs BD (but really couldn't be bothered)
Cd 17 fri POSITIVE OPK BD
cd 18 sat (today) massive amounts of ovulation pains but didnt BD as oh was a selfish sod
Cd 19 Sunday -day of rest - hopefully!!!! X

Last edited:
Sounds perfect hon! That's pretty much exactly what we did last month. Good luck. xx

I really want this BFP!! As everyone does but I feel very happy with the amount of BD so hopefully will get it xx

So pis@ed off!! Had major ovulation pains yesterday. And knew if we'd of BD last nite it would of Ben perfect but OH refused saying it's turning into a job! I'm so angry! Had a horrid nights sleep cause of it and I've not spoken to him this morning. So I just know now it's going to be a negative this month. Flaming hate him right now selfish sod :0( xx

Hon you've probably already done plenty - we didn't bd on the day I ovulated- just the days before and after. Xx

Oh did you? And it worked for you. Oh ok maybe I will talk to him lol xx

Don't worry hun, from what I've read it is more important to bd the day before ov rather than on the day, I saw some stats somewhere and there was still a high percentage of bfp's when people had only bd 3 days before ov so I reckon you're spot on xxx

I had a similar issue last night - OH said he didn't want to conceive a baby without it being romantic!!! I told him we'd be waiting a very long time...which maybe wasn't the right thing to say! Oh well...there's always next month.

...but you should be fine babybo - that is A LOT of bd-ing!!

Mrs blue- MEN they have no idea!!

Had quite alot of EWCM earlier today and few more cramps So text hubs and said get home to make my dreams come true!! He replied I'll be home at 5!!! They just don't understand the urgency lol xx

Sounds plenty BabyBo,

I don't think DH and I will ever be bding as much ever again as we did this cycle, so I'm kind of hoping this is the one!!

We're not 'at it' regularly enough to stick to SMEP, we're both busy and tired a lot of the time, not ideal!!

So 'Operation Honemoon Baby' was underway immediately after getting married in July, AF time herself nicely the week before the wedding!! Wedding night was CD6 and we dtd every 2 nights on average after that until 2DPO.

Rest assured we had a 'busy' honeymoon, but now I'm concerned that if it doesn't take this month, when will it?!!

Total madness I know, it only takes the one time. Think we can both relax and have peace of mind that we've both danced all the dances we need to this month Babybo ;)

Leesey- I think your right!! Roll on 3rd! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back