• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im in a bad mood

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Thats just it. I am in a foul bad tempered mother of all bad moods.
Im tired and pissed off with getting left with the kids all the time. oh doesnt take them both out, Im always left with one. If ever they go out its me that takes them, he doesnt like going to the swimming so guess who take them, me. He knows its hard to go with the two but he doesnt like sitting on the steps. Its all about what he likes. I dont go for the sheer fun of sitting around on the steps while they splash, I go because they like it. All the things I do with them, I do because they like it and that makes me happy.,

He went out on his bike with Jess this afternoon, didnt want to take Joe because he was tired and would probably go for a nap. Did he nothing, running about like a maniac.

Also, he doesnt do that much in the house. And if I bring up the subject, he makes a fuss and maybe helps for a few days.

Grrrrrr, he is really pissing me off, this is only the half of it.

Dont know what to suggest cin as you already tried talking to him

Just have some :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww poor you, just have a good grump and getit out of your system, you'll feel better that way :hug: :hug:

Ahhh, thanks ladies. Im not just as grumpy at him now. I made him a cup of tea but then he made me two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back