bad day at work dont read if in a sad mood

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well as you all know i work in a nursing home for young disabled adults, and they all have MS, head injuries etc
well one of the residents that im really close with is seriously ill and is unlikely to see the week out! he looks so ill and lifeless bless him.
well his mum and dad came in and spent the day with him they are loverly people really friendly great with B and even brought him a prezzie for christening and wen he was born.
well they lost there daughter 2 yrs ago and now they are gonna loose there son and its horrible i just feel so much for them, they were being so upbeat for the resident it just made me wanna cry, and the resident all he is saying is i love u mum and dad but i wanna go now.
it was totally horrible n i spent half the time crying
no one expects to out live there kids but they will both, and noone wants to die but this bloke is so ill he wants to

Sorry to hear that Sarah. Its really hard I know but at least he knows he's going to go soon and is able to say goodbye to the ones he loves. His parents will be grateful of it too and will be happy to know he was liked and cared for by people who obviously meant a lot to him as well. It will be hard for them but they will cope in one way or another and all you can do is be there to support them if you can and remind them of the good times their son had whilst he was in your care.

Take care honey and try not to upset yourself too much. Unfortunately its the hardest part of the job but you will all have his memories to keep you going and also knowing that he is was ready to let go and he was able to make that choice.

Tan xx

awwwww sarah i hope your ok :(

my dad has suffered from ms for the last 6 years but he has been quiet lucky and it isnt as bad as it could be

my mum has ms shes not really affected at the moment but its horrible when you see someone like that you feel so hopeless, sending my love ur way hope you feel better soon xhannah

awww hannah and hev i am so sorry
im such an incensitive bitch sometime
SORRY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare