Feel so bad for cameron..

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Well as some of you know, i was taking him bowoling yesterday, he invited 6 of his friends and 1 let me know he couldnt go, which was fair enough but the other 5 didnt even turn up... i felt so bad for him, he was expecting his friends and no one went.. makes me think is my son really that bad, but i know hes got friends cos as soon as he gets to nursery all the lads are so happy to see him and they all go off playing together... so makes me wonder if it was the parents who didnt want them to go.. grr just a phone call though wouldnt have gone a miss..

and now

I thought i had another 5 days with my son before he was took away to france :?

Found out late last night they actually go on late monday evening, and sail on tuesday morning.. its his birthday tomorrow as well so im keeping him home all day, as hes gonna be gone for 3 weeks...

sorry rant over!

That's really out of order!!

I wouldn't keep him at home all day though, why don't you organise a trip to a kiddy farm or something? :D

Urchin said:
That's really out of order!!

I wouldn't keep him at home all day though, why don't you organise a trip to a kiddy farm or something? :D

oh no i mean i would keep him with us, he normally goes to nursery so i wont send him now...

looking at going somewhere with him though..

bloody ****s how could they do that to a little boy :(

I know, but im hoping my mum will give him a little party in france so hopefully he will be ok..

ive a good mind to send party bags to them all and show them hes not bothered by them not going! maybe the parents will feel bad then for not letting us know :roll:

If they send you invites to their parties haha
say no.. unlike your self i let people know in advance

aww he will have lots more fun in France anyway be well exciting for him =]]

:shock:

That is terrible did they get the times wrong or something?! I can't believe anyone could do that! Poor little thing! :( :hug:

Enjoy your day tomorrow! :hug:

Aww bless him, that's terribe, my heart is really going out to him. The parents should be ashamed, the kiddies don't understand and he'll be so upset. Oh love him give him a cuddle, take him out for the day and do something great (use the money saved on paying entry for the 'friends' and let him choose a new toy or something instead?). He'll have fun in France though I'm sure Nanny will spoil him.

Sending party bags to the other kiddies is a good idea, show's your a bigger and more mature person than they are...it's also a good idea if you wanted to keep him at the same nursery so that you can hand them out and say "sorry you couldn't have made it we had a blast" type thing and it's the other parents that feel bad not you feeling awkward dropping Cameron off or collecting him etc, they would do instead.

So sorry he's had to endure that at such a young age.

We'll all come next year and spoil him :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh good idea, nicola, im on to that now about sending cards to say he had a good time ...

but i would never do that to there kids if they invited cameron.. i wouldnt live with myself..

Thats just plain ignorant, how would they like it if it were their kids that nobody turned up for :x

Poor Cameron, bless him :(

:(

:hug: if i were you id call the parents and have a go at them. They should have called you at least! :hug:

aww thats so sad, I would so bitch at the parents when you see them and explain if they were going to cancel a phone call would be consisdered common curtesy.

yea thats not fair on cameron, not his friends fault neither its the parents. my child if they say they coming and tehy dont i would be on the phone to them or ask them when i see them at nursey and say where was your child then say well cameron had a lovely time etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back