i'm having a bad day!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
cann i go back to bed and start again?! the girls have been up since 4am :yawn: i forgot to take ella's carton of milk downstairs last night after opening it in a hurry, so thats a litre wasted... katie decided to pull my cup of coffee off the magazine rack whilst i was talking to my mum, first time i've let my guard slip with it - thank god it was cold!! have got the cold from hell coming on and am desperately trying not to blow my nose - dont wana look like rudolph with dandruff this weekend :lol: it's meant to start snowing today as well :( and to top it all off, AFs decided to show her face for the first time today aswell!! i'm really not having a good day so far and it's only 8am!!

:hug:

I don't know what else to say except I really hope your day gets better! Grab some chocolate - it doesn't count when AF is about ;)

Hope your day got better and the girls let mummy rest xxx

:hug: The day has to end.. Hopefully will be an easier one for you tomorrow x

How you getting on chick, did your day get better? xx

ooft sounds like a stinker of a day...

hope it improved.

also....the weekend will be great ;-)

:( hope your day improved babes

thanks guys! my day did gt better!! cept i got stuck in town with no rainhood!! literally ran back to the car with the pram - was quite a sight! we've now got like an inch of snow, it had bloody best not ruin my weekend!!

I hope you day is much better tomorrow.

I have also had the worse day of my life.....

Donna x

:hug: I can't say I'm having a cracker either :mad:

I hope you're ok hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111